PWD 313: There's No Hope With Dope

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never seen Metallica live. Kinda scared to since I'm not sure how well they can do it anymore. GnR is coming to town next month and I want to go so bad since I never thought I'd see it in my lifetime but they sound rough on the videos I've seen of the current tour. Don't want my heart broken.

Eva's stock seems to have dropped here lately.

Can't unsee her face.

942507.jpg

Legit had no clue Rampage was back with Bellator

I post gifs of ass eating and Eva Marie and you guys are talking about 80s :eek::eek::eek: music, figures, where the fuck is Rex? This thread sucks when he's not here

I was talking about eating ass at the end of the last thread.

The only reason Joe should ever be in the same ring with the Usos is to destroy them

Two Hall of Famers there.

The last time I saw Metallica they headlined the Tattoo the Earth show at Giants Stadium with Slipknot, Sevendust, Slayer, and a bunch of smaller bands on the outside stage. (They weren't on the rest of the tour, just that show.) They did a Puppets-Sanitarium-Puppets medley that was the fucking shit. I haven't gone to see them again because I just don't see any way they top that performance.

At the end of Slipknot's set someone sprayed pepper spray in the crowd up front, causing everyone to disperse. We were back just far enough where it didn't bother us. Then, as it dissipated, we were able to move up before everyone else got back, so for Metallica's set we were only about 15 feet from the stage. It was amazing. My cousin's dumbass boyfriend would have caught Newsted's pick if he could catch, but instead it hit his hand and fell on the ground and some jabroni grabbed it. If the doofus hadn't raised his hand in the first place it would have came right to me and I would have caught it because I'm not butter fingers, motherfuckers.

I love a good show story and to hear people tell those kinds of tales .

Pepper spray at a show is wicked at some of the smaller clubs I go to man thank fuck you were further away and in a bigger building.

I always lose picks and drum sticks but I am an infamous show poster and set list stealer

Xavier Woods has landed himself a role as a voice actor on console release of the indie Video Game "Read Only Memories"

All you need to know about that game is that it's a shitty SJW game, where they opt for 16-bit graphics, and ask you for your preferred gender pronouns, including "they", "Xer", "Xhe" and some other made up Tumblr genders, and paid for all their reviews with their gaming journalist buddies.

Last edited:
I post gifs of ass eating and Eva Marie and you guys are talking about 80s :eek::eek::eek: music, figures, where the fuck is Rex? This thread sucks when he's not here

WOuld rather talk about Metallica man Eva Marie aint nothin special . Your woman can look like that too if you got enough money to invest in her .

OMG skimpy clothes weird colored skin a face that I cant quite figure out what happened to and some Giant bolt ons. How FN exciting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back