PWD 349: "He'll never fight!"

Who wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So stealing is out...but he didn't say anything about borrowing...

I didn't notice it at the time, because I was too busy laughing, but Punk thinks he isn't done. He truly thinks he's going to get another fight in the UFC.

Delusional...

lol Carmella's odds are almost tempting- that chick might make someone rich tomorrow

Below are the updated odds for Sunday's pay-per-view:

WWE Championship
Dean Ambrose +500 vs AJ Styles -900

WWE Intercontinental Championship
The Miz +340 vs Dolph Ziggler -510

WWE Smackdown Women's Championship Six Pack Challenge
Becky Lynch -490 vs
Nikki Bella +300 vs
Natalya +3500 vs
Alexa Bliss +4000 vs
Carmella +5500 vs
Naomi +5500

WWE Smackdown Tag Team Championship Tournament Finals
Heath Slater and Rhyno -405 vs Field +285

Second Chance Match
The Usos -1200 vs Hype Bros +600

Randy Orton -350 vs Bray Wyatt +250

I wouldn't bet if I was you. You gotta bet before Friday on WWE, because insider money comes in on Friday-Saturday most PPVs and it's right majority of the time.

lol i wasn't gonna bet, i just found the odds funny

14238230_10154571023278631_3250119205109796877_n.jpg

punk bout to cry in the postfightconference right now

edt- k nvm he is crying

I don't even feel like giving punk shit

He got in there and tried

Make the mascot Dana Brooke's Titties you fucking twats

I didn't notice it at the time, because I was too busy laughing, but Punk thinks he isn't done. He truly thinks he's going to get another fight in the UFC.

Delusional...
His only route at this point is TUF. If he truly wants to fight then it needs to be against other amateurs. Another PPV fight is just out of the question.

Maybe, but I have killed for less.. . You're call!

Hhhmmmm...what if I promise to return her in 90% the same condition I found her in and throw in a complimentary Slim Jim? I'll throw in two Slim Jims if it'll seal the deal.

Hhhmmmm...what if I promise to return her in 90% the same condition I found her in and throw in a complimentary Slim Jim? I'll throw in two Slim Jims if it'll seal the deal.

No, you die!

I don't like this one person at a time press conference.

His only route at this point is TUF. If he truly wants to fight then it needs to be against other amateurs. Another PPV fight is just out of the question.

His only route is nothing. He has no skills. It's like saying my neighbor who takes Karate every Tuesday has a "route" to professional fighting as a career.

It's over. It's so fuckin' over. This fantasy land experience is OVER.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back