PWD 350: He'll Never Win Either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your lack of appreciation for the jacked and tanned CrossFit Jesus that is Reckless Rollins is appalling. Sometimes you take jokes too far, Soc.

I'm the mastermind behind #OneTrueChampion and got that shit trending WORLDWIDE! So don't tell me about #CrossFitJesus #RamboApocalypse #HeKilledStingWithThatMove, King Bastar.

I'll have you know I was a champion in the short lived SED, that is to be RESPECTED. I also did the job to give @Gutter Chris his first title reign, so I recognized his potential before you jumped bandwagon.
You are about to start a war with he strongest faction in the PWD. I hope you know what you are doing king bastar.

You should learn from your past failures before you stat this one.

I'm a gluten for punishment.

One of these days my plucky underdog storyline is gonna pay off. That or ima retire from PWD because of brain lesions.

Because I let you.

Nah its cuz you were holding me back from greatness. Im going to go on to do coke fuck sunny and pull bret harts hair and all your gonna do is cheap blow and somas with the iron sheik and some strippers with 80s hair

Nah its cuz you were holding me back from greatness. Im going to go on to do coke fuck sunny and pull bret harts hair and all your gonna do is cheap blow and somas with the iron sheik and some strippers with 80s hair

You were just some bum with no av, I carried you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mapichtli
Back