PWD 487: All I Know Are Jon Jones Lies, Kevin Owens Cries, And Elias Samson Lullabies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I say we run it back! One last poll to settle it for good. I offer to drink my own if Stacy lost, but then even people that want to vote Stacy would switch just to see me drink my own piss.
i thought you meant cum at first and was thinking like father like son @Batfish . I'm guessing that and rock vs Austin polls will be going on for the end of time.

Is Playboy still a thing? I never liked it that much because they rarely ever showed the girl's buttholes, I couldn't jerk off to that shit!

Buttman FTW!
Iirc they said they were gonna go more Maxium territory and cut the nudity. That lasted all of a few months and then last I heard they were getting roasted on twitter for some article about Millenials not liking tits as much as previous generations. Top favorited tweet was something like "yeah we eat ass now, grandpa"

Iirc they said they were gonna go more Maxium territory and cut the nudity. That lasted all of a few months and then last I heard they were getting roasted on twitter for some article about Millenials not liking tits as much as previous generations. Top favorited tweet was something like "yeah we eat ass now, grandpa"

LOL

http://www.kayfabenews.com/mcmahon-furious-eclipse-got-bigger-ratings-raw/

McMahon “furious” solar eclipse got bigger viewership than Raw

vince-angry-300x194.jpg

According to reliable backstage sources, WWE honcho Vince McMahon is “absolutely livid” over the fact that more Americans watched Monday’s total eclipse of the sun than the same day’s episode of Monday Night Raw.

“Vince called a meeting of the whole locker room and berated all the talent for not being as engaging as a rare, majestic display of cosmic symmetry,” said the source, who asked to be identified only as B. Kidman.

Journalist Dan Mutzler of the Wrestling Watcher Newsletter says McMahon “blew a gasket” when he learned that the orbits of planets and moons are controlled by mass and gravity, not by WWE’s creative team.

The atmosphere backstage was reportedly “very tense” all night as a furious McMahon stormed about, red-faced and fists clenched, demanding that “heads will roll” if the next solar eclipse falls on a Monday or Tuesday.

Another anonymous backstage source, who asked to identified only as Finn B., said McMahon called his longtime friend and US President Donald JimmyJam Trump, demanding that nuclear weaponry be deployed to “blow up that goddamned moon once and for all.”

Nobody had the nerve to tell McMahon that the next passage of Halley’s Comet falls on the same date as SummerSlam 2061.

They brought nudity back, even they acknowledged that the mag sucked ass without it.

It's kind of scary to think I'll probably be watching that Summerslam at 72 years old and thinking "who booked this crap?"

http://www.kayfabenews.com/mcmahon-furious-eclipse-got-bigger-ratings-raw/

McMahon “furious” solar eclipse got bigger viewership than Raw

vince-angry-300x194.jpg

According to reliable backstage sources, WWE honcho Vince McMahon is “absolutely livid” over the fact that more Americans watched Monday’s total eclipse of the sun than the same day’s episode of Monday Night Raw.

“Vince called a meeting of the whole locker room and berated all the talent for not being as engaging as a rare, majestic display of cosmic symmetry,” said the source, who asked to be identified only as B. Kidman.

Journalist Dan Mutzler of the Wrestling Watcher Newsletter says McMahon “blew a gasket” when he learned that the orbits of planets and moons are controlled by mass and gravity, not by WWE’s creative team.

The atmosphere backstage was reportedly “very tense” all night as a furious McMahon stormed about, red-faced and fists clenched, demanding that “heads will roll” if the next solar eclipse falls on a Monday or Tuesday.

Another anonymous backstage source, who asked to identified only as Finn B., said McMahon called his longtime friend and US President Donald JimmyJam Trump, demanding that nuclear weaponry be deployed to “blow up that goddamned moon once and for all.”

Nobody had the nerve to tell McMahon that the next passage of Halley’s Comet falls on the same date as SummerSlam 2061.

Lmao, I was sold until I saw it was kayfabe news. That totally sounds like some Vince shit to do.

Goddamn, what happened Vince? If that were Stephanie in 2016, this would have gone over like Goldberg in the Jawja Dome.
Even Vincent Kennedy McMahon softens in his old age. It really showed when Rollins was talking about arguing for the curb stomp with him and he said Vince couldn't let it go that he just imagined Shane and Stephanie as kids doing that to each other and getting hurt.

Even Vincent Kennedy McMahon softens in his old age. It really showed when Rollins was talking about arguing for the curb stomp with him and he said Vince couldn't let it go that he just imagined Shane and Stephanie as kids doing that to each other and getting hurt.

Kinda makes it hard to believe that Chyna was ever IC champ. In 2017 she'd be Nia Jax. Fucking A how far we've fallen.

Reason for Bobby Roode turning debuting as a face

Dave Meltzer reported on Wrestling Observer Radio that one of the reasons Bobby Roode is now a face is due to the fact Vince McMahon thinks his theme music is too over and that even if Roode debuted as a heel he would be cheered. McMahon feels once he turns heel they'll have to ditch the music.

JJL

Reason for Bobby Roode turning debuting as a face

Dave Meltzer reported on Wrestling Observer Radio that one of the reasons Bobby Roode is now a face is due to the fact Vince McMahon thinks his theme music is too over and that even if Roode debuted as a heel he would be cheered. McMahon feels once he turns heel they'll have to ditch the music.

JJL
They better fucking not change it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luciusaugustus
Back