• Michael Myers

• Freddy Krueger

• Jason Vorhees

• Leatherface

• Pinhead

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HHH just couldn’t stand that Kurt Angle was part of the Shield and he wasn’t.
they basically put kurt then aj with them tho i know he did not wear the vest now hhh has been with them

HHH went from goldielocks to pinhead. Just have hair like a normal person ffs

My kid’s coach is teaching him the jap double. I remember learning it in high school, wasn’t really effective against people who had years of experience but he should mess up a ten year old with it. Lol

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

My kid’s coach is teaching him the jap double. I remember learning it in high school, wasn’t really effective against people who had years of experience but he should mess up a ten year old with it. Lol

And teenagers/adults who think they can fight.

Rock said he wants to have matches with Triple H, Brock and Roman Reigns.

Coincidentally, all three most likely have their matches set for Mania.

ZcQRPytClpBc7cuCIgb7pLWfFfaalJT2XsmjNRaRf00.jpg

<KingstonFrown>

I guess Triple H and Seth are friends now...

AJ wins the Rumble and challenges Brock.

Big Mania matches

AJ vs Brock
Rock vs Roman
Rousey vs Charolette
Triple H vs Angle
Jinder vs Cena

Second Guessing with Sleepwalk
(Better booking Survivor Series)

Brock vs Jinder
This one has to happen. Should be a squash that "exposes" Jinder. Drew McIntyre starts showing up on Smackdown afterwards to test his old teammate.

Men's Brand vs Brand
I'm a fan of both guys but Dave Meltzer was right: Nobody wants to see Miz vs Corbin. The IC and US champs should be captains. Miz wants The Bar and Miztourage. Angle wants his guys. Compromise: Angle gets two of his guys and forces Miztourage vs The Bar to decide the other two (possibly after mix-and-match the two teams.) Corbin gets off on making people suck up to him to get a spot. Forces Hype Bros or New Day against each other. Daniel Bryan picks Nak, Zig, Roode for the others.

Women's Brand vs Brand
Alexa and Nattie are a bad match up, too. They captain teams.

Seth & Dean vs Usos
This is fine.

20 Man Brand vs Brand Battle Royale

Throughout the night, script bits that tease Angle vs Bryan next year. (Can always be switched to Shane or dropped altogether.)

Last edited:
Second Guessing with Sleepwalk
(Better booking Survivor Series)

Brock vs Jinder
This one has to happen. Should be a squash that "exposes" Jinder. Drew McIntyre starts showing up on Smackdown aftereards to test his old teammate.

Men's Brand vs Brand
I'm a fan of both guys but Dave Meltzer was right: Nobody wants to see Miz vs Corbin. The IC and US champs should be captains. Miz wants The Bar and Miztourage. Angle wants his guys. Compromise: Angle gets two of his guys and forces Miztourage vs The Bar to decide the other two (possibly after mix-and-match the two teams.) Corbin gets off on making people suck up to him to get a spot. Forces Hype Bros or New Day against each other. Daniel Bryan picks Nak, Zig, Roode for the others.

Women's Brand vs Brand
Alexa and Nattie are a bad match up, too. They captain teams.

Seth & Dean vs Usos
This is fine.

20 Man Brand vs Brand Battle Royale

Throughout the night, script bits that tease Angle vs Bryan next year. (Can always be switched to Shane or dropped altogether.)
*afterwards
<3>

I guess Triple H and Seth are friends now...
Who among us couldn't forgive the man that gave up on you for your first failure, screwed you out of a championship and tried to permenantly destroy your already injured knee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back