Where would you rather live?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
u4v0hmrs80yz.jpg

Nice trash
i see some Dandy Drizzle down her leg

I haven't watched all of Raw yet, but I take it that Trips replaced Jordan? Disagree that it's an upgrade. Jordan can go in the ring and that would have been a good chance for him to get a rub from some established stars and stand alongside them. Jordan eliminating, say, Orton, would be a big moment for him. He's other going to make it or he's not. They went all-in breaking up American Alpha and then with this stupid Kurt Angle storyline, so put him in with some established stars and lets see what he's got. Or, you know, they could just have him keep throwing food at Elias until every single person there hates him.

This Jordan thing with Angle is what Angle's entire comeback to the WWE has built up, and I have absolutely zero confidence that it's going to be anything other than really dissapointing.

1. Never said it was just you
2. Don’t care what they think
3. I love cornball shit? Go on. List some cornball shit I like (besides TWD apparently).

1, 2.
<YeahOKJen>

3. WWE LOL

You leave me no choice but to officially declare you everything wrong with the Walking Dead today.

How does that feel?

Look at that fat fuck too lazy to clap.

I haven't watched all of Raw yet, but I take it that Trips replaced Jordan? Disagree that it's an upgrade. Jordan can go in the ring and that would have been a good chance for him to get a rub from some established stars and stand alongside them. Jordan eliminating, say, Orton, would be a big moment for him. He's other going to make it or he's not. They went all-in breaking up American Alpha and then with this stupid Kurt Angle storyline, so put him in with some established stars and lets see what he's got. Or, you know, they could just have him keep throwing food at Elias until every single person there hates him.

Agree with everything except the Orton part. You see, Orton's Rumble win was out of nowhere, Orton's title win at Mania was out of nowhere.... It only makes sense for Orton to win Survivor Series out of nowhere.

original.gif

Should I watch Smackdown or play PUBG? Someone tell me what to do with my life!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back