PWD 521: Network TV killed the NXT Star

Status
Not open for further replies.
YvuHFHu.gif

As a small business owner...I can say beyond any reasonable doubt that this entire healthcare thing suck so many bags of Bubba dicks the best mathematicians at NASA couldn't accurately calculate the number.

I pay $200 bucks a month for free fair quality healthcare. The British NHS is the gold standard though.

Private doc visit is about $20-$50. Drugs are 5x cheaper than in the US.

Lol. She has an eating disorder no? She might feel weird surrounded by the rest of the girls *shrug*

Yes, I forgot about that. Just seems weird I guess..?

I’ve never rooted for a baby face in my life.

First time for everything

Maybe you can be his wife
tumblr_ook0nhngOn1vk1xtio2_500.gif

I pay $200 bucks a month for free fair quality healthcare. The British NHS is the gold standard though.

Mine is going up to just under $700 next month...unless I switch to bottom tier shit that still costs over $300 and doesn't kick in until you pay an additional $10 grand out of pocket first.

<{hughesimpress}>

I'm about 5 aggravation points away from paying the fuck you Obamacare fine.

yes it is. trying tell that to some retarded people who wanna sleep walk to the government privitising it. healthcare should be a right, not a privilege.

Yes, I forgot about that. Just seems weird I guess..?

Maybe you can be his wife
tumblr_ook0nhngOn1vk1xtio2_500.gif
why not both?

o-POLYAMORY-facebook.jpg

health care is for cowards

Lol. She has an eating disorder no? She might feel weird surrounded by the rest of the girls *shrug*
She said on her first day in NXT that she didn’t even weigh 100 lbs
<{Joewithit}>

YvuHFHu.gif

As a small business owner...I can say beyond any reasonable doubt that this entire healthcare thing suck so many bags of Bubba dicks the best mathematicians at NASA couldn't accurately calculate the number.
Small business owner here. Last year out of pocket for health insurance and the birth of my kid I spent 25k.
I am at around 1700 a month for health insurance for my family. It is insane. I don't know how people that make 10 bucks an hour do it.

Virgil against Ted DiBiase was the morally right fight for the black man. The slave rises up against his own master.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back