PWD 521: Network TV killed the NXT Star

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go to bed, Goat.
tenor.gif

Billy Joe Saunders is a British gypsy pro boxer and the current WBO Middleweight champ. Just in case you were wondering <FookIsThatGuy>
He's facing David Lemieux on the 16th in Quebec, Canada

Limey gypo boxers aren't known givers of ducks. Tyson Fury set some people off talking about gays a little while back, I believe.

I’m pretty excited for it and I’ve never watched a Kenny Omega match or a Jap wrestling event

giphy.gif

Kenny is the real deal. WK has had some of the best matches of the year the last few years. As you probably have read/seen, its definitely more 'sport' based wrasslin compared to WWE. You're probably not gonna dig some of the no selling on certain moves, but thats their wrestling culture. I think I've seen tombstones legit basically no sold, but selling lariats like death. Oh well, it is just different. Still really good.

I just recently watched the 30 for 30 on her. What a wrestling character come to life. And her crazy ass in her prime could get it

4ba20251aa111890ee3e1bcb4250296f.jpg

That West Virginia hillbilly is a different type.

Obamacare was/is a joke, and Trumpcare doesn't look like it will be any better.

I make too much for "government" health care, I get paid by my company to get my own, but not enough to get anything even halfway decent, and I get fined for not having it. It's all a giant crock of fuck you to most people.

YvuHFHu.gif

As a small business owner...I can say beyond any reasonable doubt that this entire healthcare thing suck so many bags of Bubba dicks the best mathematicians at NASA couldn't accurately calculate the number.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back