PWD 521: Network TV killed the NXT Star

Status
Not open for further replies.
@warriorscomeout

Finally got the 558's. They're damn good but what's up with the cord being so long that I could jump rope with them? 3 fucking meters lol. Looks like I need to buy a shorter cable which is a bit lame.

GLRacRn.jpg

Alabama all proud that 27% of white people didn’t vote for the pedophile who abused power as a district attorney and was in contempt of the Supreme Court before he was debarred as a judge.

@warriorscomeout

Finally got the 558's. They're damn good but what's up with the cord being so long that I could jump rope with them? 3 fucking meters lol. Looks like I need to buy a shorter cable which is a bit lame.

A cable is a cable so buy any old shit. Or wind the cable into a nice coil...

Clash of Champions is going to suck.

Neither was I!! Im trying to break up the flow of manly tears in here otherwise Ill need a kayak! Its not kayak training day J Danger I am not prepared!

Always be prepared, you piece of Australian crap.

Alabama all proud that 27% of white people didn’t vote for the pedophile who abused power as a district attorney and was in contempt of the Supreme Court before he was debarred as a judge.

It's actually shocking that it happened. Fucking Jerry Fallwell was out here quoting Lynyrd Skynyrd supporting Moore. I really hope that this outcome can serve, if not a death blow, at least a serious blow to both the current makeup of the GOP and the evangelical bullshit.

And that is the last serious thing I intend to say all day. Let's move on to boobies.

The thread was close, but i'll accept it. Definitely fake and gay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back