Fuck, Marry, Kill

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
absolutely. they can fuck off!!
thoughts about what though?!

lol i hate morning glory.

i was smiling because me and my friend were having a gif off and she called me the gif master which naturally of course i am and i was happy i am actually being ACKNOWLEDGED

<{1-2}>
I read that as Jill off and got excited.

He might do a Shoney's commercial!

First time I went to a Shoney's, I was a little kid from the Northeast so I had no idea what grits were. I just thought they had shitty oatmeal at the breakfast bar and put brown sugar and raisins in it. It tasted okay. True story.

First time I went to a Shoney's, I was a little kid from the Northeast so I had no idea what grits were. I just thought they had shitty oatmeal at the brwakfast bar and put brown sugar and raisins in it. It tasted okay. True story.

<DontBelieve1>

And he also never played politics
Lesnar said that he did in his book but he didn't see it as negative just what everyone else did.
has any one ever said anything bad about him like ever? i dont remember anyone w/ the grapefruits to do that
cena and the outlaws used to bury him all the time years ago, but that's all water under the bridge now since he and they came back to wwe. Foley wasn't happy with him after the I quit match also.

I haven't got laid in so long my dick gets hard when the wind blows.
original.gif

Next man/woman/whatever up.
I’ll be on my phone only for the next few hours and I don’t feel like I can make the top quality PWD thread that I hold myself to. So either wait a bit PWD or I pass on to the next option

Big Kev said he was arrogant in their 2002 run and acted like he put wrestling on the map, not Hogan. He also tried to make a weird connection about the most popular man in Hollywood never being in the tabloids with a woman. He's a family man damn it!
Punk did during the Pipebomb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back