PWD 536: Enzo’s dick ain’t SAWFT

Who reeks more of awesomeness?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Carmella is doing well, and so is Nia. Like 90% of the women's roster is NXT chicks.

Bayley has been disappointing. That's classic WWE seeing what worked and not doing it. It's cliche for the PWD to point at someone like Bayley and say, "See, the stuff that works in NXT doesn't work in WWE." But that's not really the case. Bayley was the hard-working babyface on the hero's journey that was told she'd never be champion and she had to work and work and come up short and work and work ... The she came to Raw and won the title in a month and the story was over. Derp.

Neville was kind of a dud, pre-CW. And Bo Dallas. I think we can call them both duds as longtime NXT champions.

I thought Bo Dallas had a chance to be a nice midcard heel, but they took away the nuance of his character when he got called up and he was ironically over cause he was funny.

giphy.gif

Yeah, wood

If we're all God's children, then what's so special about Batjester Christ?

Imagine the shame Batjester's mother felt when he became a carpenter and not a doctor. She had such high hopes of him graduating medical school, and he ends up nailed to a piece of wood instead.

<{hughesimpress}>

Just saw that it’s tonight and tomorrow! Forgot it was 2nights

I absolutely cannot wait for tonight and tomorrow.

I’m not as excited for NXT Takeover due to most of my favourites now being on the main roster, though I expect them to step up anyway.

I really like Royal Rumble matches as they are the only match types that offer unpredictability.

Who out side of KO hasn't been a dud? Alexa maybe, and that's about it. Sami's getting a bit of steam. Joe's borderline, but everyone else has been pretty meh.

I’d say that Nakamura hasn’t been a complete dud, though not a raving success either. I’m hoping that they pull the trigger on him at the Rumble.

Bobby Roode is doing well.

Elias Samson wasn’t good at all in NXT but is doing great now.

Sasha Banks and Charlotte are doing very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back