PWD 556: Closed Gutter

Who was better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Batjester vs Gutter Chris is the match we all want to see at WM

Bay Bay!
Fat stoner vs skinnyfat old guy, yup that'll put butts in seats.

Last edited:

Ronda is awful, this could be one of the biggest busts in WWE history

giphy.gif

The same people hating on Final Deletion were also hating on the TNA match last year where Scott Steiner was trying to run over fat people with a golf cart.
Nope, didn't see it. Hating on this because it sucked.

Wasn't campy enough to be funny, wasn't good enough to be serious, was too short to tell a story, and was too long to be anything but boring.

The idea could have worked, but didn't. At least to me.

Great if you liked it though. Different tastes and all that jazz.

But I'm right.
Dilly Dilly.
Bay Bay!

The same people hating on Final Deletion were also hating on the TNA match last year where Scott Steiner was trying to run over fat people with a golf cart.
these people are not welcome here

giphy.gif

Fuck that was even worse than I imagined.

She needs to stop grinning like a fucking mark, shut up, and just armbar people, if she wants to make it.

giphy.gif

Man it sure is a good thing they're putting her in there with a worker like Stephanie McMahon to protect her

55 year old Madusa would have been a better choice

Man it sure is a good thing they're putting her in there with a worker like Stephanie McMahon to protect her

55 year old Madusa would have been a better choice

Not to mention 49 year old Kurt Angle with half a neck is going to have to carry her, that match is going to be a disaster

giphy.gif

Ugh not gonna lie I threw up in my mouth a bit. The set up to that throw was so long and so slow. And what in the absolute fuck is up with that eye make up? I’m just so.....I mean I just......dammitand the worst part is that I still plan on watching wrestlemania

i mean she couldn’t even block a punch and suplex Dana properly.

that shit looked so bad. they better put her in the performance center 24/7 until WM.

gosh

they should have sent ronda the ugly to smackdown

no one watches that shit anyway

so sami and KO are back to beating the shit out of shane

lol

Clearly Dana sandbagged on that throw.

No she really didnt
eeffee751e0d00f6503ebaf5d3998bcd.gif
Bay Bay!

Not to mention 49 year old Kurt Angle with half a neck is going to have to carry her, that match is going to be a disaster

Don't forget HHH and Steph will also be carrying her ass. And yes Steph can go in the ring. Shes probably the most consistent McMahon.

Bay Bay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back