PWD 559: I Can Finally Make Polls

Best Triple Threat Match

• Styles vs Joe vs Daniels (TNA Unbreakable 2005)

• Rock vs Angle vs Undertaker (Vengeance 2002)

• Benoit vs HHH vs HBK (Wrestlemania 20)

• Rollins vs Cena vs Lesnar (Royal Rumble 2015)

• Edge vs HHH vs Jeff Hardy (Armageddon 2008)

• Orton vs Batista vs Bryan (Wrestlemania 30)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.pwinsider.com/ViewArticle.php?id=116393

CHARLOTTE FLAIR INJURED

WWE just announced that Smackdown Women's champion Charlotte Flair is injured and will not be competing on tonight's episode of Mixed Match Challenge. In the announcement, WWE asked that fans vote on Flair's replacement as Bobby Roode's partner.

Flair had been advertised to face Natalya tonight in a rematch of their bout last week. That match was pulled from the company's official preview of tonight's Smackdown Live.

Flair did not appear on this past weekend's Smackdown Live events in the Northeast.

There is no word yet on the nature of Flair's injury or the status of her scheduled match against Asuka at Wrestlemania 34 on 4/8 in New Orleans.

https://www.pwinsider.com/ViewArticle.php?id=116393

CHARLOTTE FLAIR INJURED

WWE just announced that Smackdown Women's champion Charlotte Flair is injured and will not be competing on tonight's episode of Mixed Match Challenge. In the announcement, WWE asked that fans vote on Flair's replacement as Bobby Roode's partner.

Flair had been advertised to face Natalya tonight in a rematch of their bout last week. That match was pulled from the company's official preview of tonight's Smackdown Live.

Flair did not appear on this past weekend's Smackdown Live events in the Northeast.

There is no word yet on the nature of Flair's injury or the status of her scheduled match against Asuka at Wrestlemania 34 on 4/8 in New Orleans.
It’s just her teeth she will fight at Minaj

it is incredibly lame that "balor club" just stright up ripped off the nwo. is it that hard to come up with your own thing? between the broken matt hardy thing, the bullet club, ascension, the top guys (i actually dont remember their names), and so many others, i have zero faith in people or teams that get a lot of love before coming to wwe that they wont actually suck.

Doesn't everyone?
2 is a much bigger movie with more settings, creative kills, deaths in general. It's the standard surprise hit movie sequel where you just take the first movie but give it $50 million more to budget. Some people think that makes it a better movie

Movie coulda been 90 minutes of just this and I woulda loved it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back