PWD 569: World War III Edition

Which is king of fighters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Financially, it’s a good thing for the Bellas that Bryan got cleared because now that Nikki and Cena are done, they would have been extremely expendable for the company if Bryan wasn’t wrestling.

WWE has learned how to keep kayfabe by telling us its not real...

We are all being worked.

Cena/Nikki
Rusev/Taker
Brock/UFC

Wasteland Observer is reporting Cena vs Bryan at Summer Slam in a Bella engagement ring on a pole match.

John Laurenitis will be the special guest referee.

Vince Russo just came

If Cena comes out tomorrow and there isn't a "Nikki left you" chant I am going to be soooo disappointed.

Who would you rather?

Nia Jax vs. Ruby Riott.

People forget that Cena has all those short skirt leg crossing news bitches open to him now as well. They are probably throwing their panties at him since most of these news men barely pass for male these days.

WWE has learned how to keep kayfabe by telling us its not real...

We are all being worked.

Cena/Nikki
Rusev/Taker
Brock/UFC
I hope so. I want to be worked. Means the business isn't dead.

52_HOF_04062018lms_0077--dd1b22534027b61208689e8281288bb1.jpg

Da Future out here winning life too <TheWire1>

Bat, you would marry both of those broads if they so much as looked in your direction and smiled.

Nobody is marrying Ruby. While Nia is a big girl, she’s family of the Rock, so you know you would be able to get some of that money by some death by snu snu.

I hope so. I want to be worked. Means the business isn't dead.

Think about it.

We all KNEW Brock was leaving and Roman was going to be champ at Mania. WRONG, we got worked. Even Dana was in on that one.

Owens and Zayn were "fired" and went so far as to change their account names back to their Indy ones.

DB constantly kept hinting at going back to the Indies. I would wager that he has been cleared for months but they wanted a WM surprise.

Rusev is now doing it with Taker. All of a sudden McCool is now getting involved. I posted earlier that I would sig bet that this is an angle for SS with Lana/Rusev vs. Taker/McCool

E! wanted a Bella spinoff show. Cena is trying to branch out to acting. Now a breakup that is semi mainstream that also goes with Cena's vurrent storyline. Everyone is surprised now even though it was pretty obvious it was all fake.

WWE now has reverse kayfabe...

Just saw a comment on LOP

Well the proposal at WM 33 bout to get the Benoit treatment.

{<jordan}

what if nikki dumped john bc he is a jobber now???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back