• Adam Blampied's #MeToo

• Darth Neville

• Hollywood Rex

• Bubba

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This spamming at the end shit stopped being cute a long time ago

(not complaining about not getting to make the thread, I try to avoid making them much more than I try to make them)

But c'mon, guize

(not complaining about not getting to make the thread, I try to avoid making them much more than I try to make them)

But c'mon, guize

You never know when racist chris is gonna pop in and make a shitty thread about bats by stealing 1000

Can’t be too careful

But c'mon, guize
I never make threads, so I only do it to cause chaos.

Ecw 2000 hardcore tv up to march as rvd leg injury prevented rvd/awesome from happening it's clear that would of been the main event of living dangerously with rvd been out that the final nail imo sure he come back late 00 but it's gone he was the face of ecw.

yet to watch ecw on tnn but based on the clips on hardcore tv it's produced different to the grittier hardcore tv.

Tale of the Tape:

Wally:
Weight: 300+
Nickname:Twitter Rape King

Strengths: aggressive tweeting with unlimited keyboard stamina. chloroform apprentice, expert locksmith in basement chains and cages.

Airport:
Weight: 500+
Nickname: Airport “Airport” Airport

Strengths: memorized the entire database of every United States airline departure and arrival 6 weeks in advance. Baggage claim infiltration expert. Ability to instantly make anyone within a 50 feet radius depressed aka the Depression Dead Zone. Able to use glazed donuts as deodorant and take photos with the power of his mind alone.
Do you have Airport's twitter? I need to find out more about his infiltration expertise.

Also PWD Freak Champion is Airport. Wally is No 1 contender at BackFatLash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back