PWD 581: The PWD Gang Reignites the Rivalry

If the PWD existed during the Monday Night Wars, would you be

• Team WWF

• Team WCW

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah well they always stoned lolx

They actually arent. People have just really gotten fuckin stupid in the last 20 years and there are no standards anywhere also a lot of college kids and they will flake in a heartbeat ( and who can blame them being 22 rocks)

If that Miz reality show gets numbers they will put the world strap on him.

They actually arent. People have just really gotten fuckin stupid in the last 20 years and there are no standards anywhere also a lot of college kids and they will flake in a heartbeat ( and who can blame them being 22 rocks)
The ones down here in SoCal are stoned I can assure you. Have friends that were budteneers.

If that Miz reality show gets numbers they will put the world strap on him.

I hope it does

I always book him in my universe as on a mission to headline mania again one more time and give him preferential treatment on smackdown

I know they spy on people playing that game

one of the worst bookd ppvs ive seen
Rollins was the right choice, but could have done without the second kick out of the skull crushing finale.

Nia was the correct call, and I didn't have much problem with the booking. The post match promo was shit.

Carmella was the right call, but a horrible finish.

Orton/Hardy was fine, just zero build up.

AJ/Nak was good match, stupidest finish of the night. Should have gone last.

Braun/Lashley was the right call in a match nobody wanted. It does however set up some interesting KO/Sami storylines (that won't go anywhere).

Joe/Roman was doomed from the start.

The ones down here in SoCal are stoned I can assure you. Have friends that were budteneers.

Yeah, my bud (lol) works for one of the biggest dispensaries up here and he says the budcaneers are always high. He fires their asses with extreme prejudice <Lmaoo>

Thought the show would be worse, actually. Couple of good matches.

giphy.webp

Oh yeah I forgot orton hardy was pretty good. What the fuck you guys complaining like this was the worse ever

Rollins was the right choice, but could have done without the second kick out of the skull crushing finale.

Nia was the correct call, and I didn't have much problem with the booking. The post match promo was shit.

Carmella was the right call, but a horrible finish.

Orton/Hardy was fine, just zero build up.

AJ/Nak was good match, stupidest finish of the night. Should have gone last.

Braun/Lashley was the right call in a match nobody wanted. It does however set up some interesting KO/Sami storylines (that won't go anywhere).

Joe/Roman was doomed from the start.

THis except the last part. They could have shook things up and had lots of places to go depending on how that match went but instead it makes joe look like a dope and people already sad about roman and brock yet again instead of actually booking proper having roman go down a hard road and actually come out again with the fans on his side so he can actually be the guy they want him to be without doing the actual character work... Aka proper booking for desired outcome and maximum impact and fan enjoyment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back