PWD 583: Roman Brings the Reigns of Apathy Down in Africa

Will Roman Reigns Main Event Every PPV For the Rest of The Year?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd smash Piper before Schumer. That's just me though.

I’d smash you and Piper at the same time before having to sleep with that beast. Looks wise, there’s definitely worse out there, but it’s like the woman demands to be thought of as beautiful and if you don’t think that way then you’re sexist. Or some of the other bullshit to that extent. I’m ashamed to admit that I’ve actualky paid to see her stand up like 5 years ago. She wasn’t such a cunt back then. Her stand up, at the time wasn’t too too bad either. When you hear her do her voices to impersonate her Vag wasn’t very annoying the first time......but then you realize she does that shit her entire show.

She just seems like a terrible person and a prime example of so much of the current bullshit empowerment going on

ztNWZQ1.png

I'd let her eat my hot dog, if you know what I mean.

I'm grilling hot dogs tonight, and there's plenty to share if she wants to come over. Obviously.
Also I mean my penis.

She kind of sounds like she has brain damage when she talks. Her MMA career has been incredibly underwhelming. She probably should have stayed in BJJ.
She gone get humbled by this Twin Peaks waitress who is saving her tips for implants

I was talking to some mates about shitty TV shows, and one of them piped up and said "I watch this one called Shahs of Sunset, because there's this one woman who's fit as all fuck!"

This is the woman in question

MJ+Mercedes+Javid+GBK+Luxury+Sports+Lounge+96dkcC58MFjl.jpg

Having friends is overrated at times.

I was talking to some mates about shitty TV shows, and one of them piped up and said "I watch this one called Shahs of Sunset, because there's this one woman who's fit as all fuck!"

I remember watching football with some of my friends this one time and a promo for Two Broke Girls came on. We rag on it and I say well at least it's got a really hot girl in it(Kat Dennings of course) and one says "which one?" and another says "Well it's RSR, so it's the not hot one"
<{hfved}>

<Steiner01>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back