PWD 584 - Once more around the sun

Do you tip if you pick an order up ?

• Yes - same as if I dined in / had it delivered.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes - but less than if I dined in / had it delivered.

Votes: 17 37.0%
  • No - I do tip but not when I pick up.

Votes: 25 54.3%
  • No - I don't tip.

Votes: 4 8.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really dont think this event is gonna sell out

I'm half expecting to hear that NJPW at the Cow Palace is cancelled cause these tickets aint selling for shit
They better start hot shotting some shit fast
Indy wrestling is dead

I think it's already sold out

It hasnt even went on sale yet

lol dude, it went on sale 29 minutes ago. I was there at 4:00 and floor seats were already gone. By 4:01 people were talking about only being able to get nosebleed seats.

lol dude, it went on sale 29 minutes ago. I was there at 4:00 and floor seats were already gone. By 4:01 people were talking about only being able to get nosebleed seats.
Oh I thought it went on sale in a few days
Hmmm I know some people that were really looking forward to this who are prolly gonna get cut out if what you say is true
Might be like the NJPW Cow Palace debacle though, after the initial traffic rush dies down then a lotta seats will open up

If there are seats available currently it's only ones reserved in someone's checkout cart right now. You can't get a ticket on the website right now.

The arena's ticketing website
I wonder if they didnt put scalper controls in pace and just let em all get snatched up
I refuse to believe fans bought em that fast
I think the sites just overloaded

No one in my family is going to a Taylor Swift concert. Lol

I think the best thing that happened was that I get called over for two girls with e-ticket problems for the pit at some point. There were no e-tickets for the show. So these two drunk Mexican chicks, we’ll call them “The 8.5” and “Nia Jax” for identity purposes, pull up their tickets. I watch as the 8.5 goes into her camera roll, scrolls down like 100 pictures and picks a screenshot of a different Taylor swift concert’s barcode... for a different section than where she’s trying to go.

I’m like you’re shitting me right did you think that would actually work? They try to talk their way in. Nia Jax gives up. The 8.5 says she’ll show me her tits AND give me twenty dollars to get in.

We gotta go! We’re all out of time!

did she turn you into BJ Danger tho

I got two of my Airmen to volunteer by explaining that they had a better chance of meeting and sleeping with Taylor Swift by volunteering for this than if they didn’t go at all. Simple logic. If you want her next song to be about you... well you know that you miss 100% of the shots you don’t take (- Wayne Gretzky, -Michael Scott).

I brought them down the path with me when she was going between stages and she touched both their hands and little 21 year old hearts. That’s all they were talking about the rest of the night. Ahh, kids.

I also had to buy a sake bomb for one of them because he took a bite out of someone’s chicken tender that was on the floor.

I’m a good leader.

hi brothers:

can anyone recommend me some good battle royals on the network?

i was hooping for for 80's or 90's, but i will take anything.

I am incredibly skeptical, but you've never led me astray me before. Have you? I'm actually not sure. @lakersfan45 - has @Good Ole Stannis's BBQ ever led me astray?
giphy.gif

Ummmmm.... no ur has not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back