PWD 595: Butt Staph

Did Punk get butt staph from AJ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else like to weigh themselves before they shit then again right after to see how much your shit weighs?

Just took a shit and before I weighed 236.5 and after I weighed 235.8.

<GinJuice>

Try at night, then the next morning after you shit lol. I get a 7lbs difference sometimes, it's crazy. The only legit weigh time is morning after a shit, on an empty stomach.

VBW9EUb.jpg

Is he ready?

He is ready. Ready to star in The Machinist 2.

Funny.... I was a teenager during the Attitude Era who had no clue what a dirt sheet or Dave Meltzer was and do you know who I liked as a fan?

N.O.D Rock > DX HHH
Corporate Rock > Babyface Austin

According to @GetTheseHands and @HomerThompson, I was a problem maker for this industry because I liked what I liked.. I also had a lot of "fun" cheering my favorite wrestler Heel Rock over everybody else.

You people are stuck in the past. That's nobody's fault but yourself.
And you wonder why they had consentration camps

Try at night, then the next morning after you shit lol. I get a 7lbs difference sometimes, it's crazy. The only legit weigh time is morning after a shit, on an empty stomach.

I do that too. That's also when I like to look in the mirror. Flat ass abs son!

IncredibleCloseCrocodileskink-max-1mb.gif

Who is making the new thread?

Do it before yanomania

I genuinely believe if you said to Y2J "I want Roman Reigns as my top baby face in 6 months. Go.". That he could do it. I don't know of anyone else that I could imagine that with

And to prove to the locker room how good he is he would it in 3 months.

Funny.... I was a teenager during the Attitude Era who had no clue what a dirt sheet or Dave Meltzer was and do you know who I liked as a fan?

N.O.D Rock > DX HHH
Corporate Rock > Babyface Austin

According to @GetTheseHands and @HomerThompson, I was a problem maker for this industry because I liked what I liked.. I also had a lot of "fun" cheering my favorite wrestler Heel Rock over everybody else.

You people are stuck in the past. That's nobody's fault but yourself.
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back