PWD 615: Test this is a test

Which was better?

• Rocky

• Jaws

• Canada Sucks

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They should advertise a Hogan return, loud and proud, would put asses in seats and eyes on TV.

A "surprise" return is fucking stupid at this point in WWEs stagnation, people would miss it, YT it then go back to their lives

Edit, I just got back into WWE this spring but before that the last time I turned on RAW after over 5 years was the widely advertised Bret Hart return...pretty sure RAWs #'s spiked....and as much as I love Hart, Hogan can do more

on7Hj8b.gif

RMkKCUy.gif

KljcFKx.gif

Not sure why the dumb broad wore heels when she knew she was about to get squashed by Ronda. She looked like a fool.
To keep my boner going when Ronda appeared.

God's Greatest Creation believes in second chances and freedom

Owens-Hogan_zpsipvlmrhb.0.0.jpg

If you hurt my friends then you hurt my pride. I gotta be a man, I can't let is slide.

hulk-hogan-andre-the-giant_qapht4.jpg
You know the Hulkster was the first one at the Prizefighter's bedside. He's asking for the prayers, he's asking for the vitamins and he's there for anything he needs like a Real American

When Brutus "The Fucking" Barber Beefcake had his accident, they actually had to sow his eyelids closed due to the facial reconstruction. So this dude was going to be on the beach and then the next thing he knows he's blind, partially paralyzed and lying in a hospital bed. It would be a total mindfuck. The Hulkster cancelled all his travel and sat by that bed everyday waiting on Brutus to wake up so that when he did he would hear a friend's voice

You know the Hulkster was the first one at the Prizefighter's bedside. He's asking for the prayers, he's asking for the vitamins and he's there for anything he needs like a Real American

*Hogan dumps Pure Protein® in KO's unconscious mouth*

71-pV5%2BO%2BtL._SY550_.jpg

Mr. Hogan! You can't do that! - Random jabroni nurse

*KO starts to move, he slowly reaches for a slice of pizza (sprinkled with Pure Protein®) mysteriously left on his belly*

giphy.gif

*Hogan dumps Pure Protein® in KO's unconscious mouth*

71-pV5%2BO%2BtL._SY550_.jpg

Mr. Hogan! You can't do that! - Random jabroni nurse

*KO starts to move, he slowly reaches for a slice of pizza (sprinkled with Pure Protein®) mysteriously left on his belly*

giphy.gif
Is he gonna Hulk Up?!
giphy.gif

Asuka looking worse than Nak after his Ziggler and Jinder run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back