PWD 615: Test this is a test

Which was better?

• Rocky

• Jaws

• Canada Sucks

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Dean Amblows coming back to tag with Rollins against ZigMac?

Extreme Rules

- Almas puts his knees through Cara's face - yes
- New Day gets the tables - sort of
- Bliss wins due to Ronda shenanigans - sort of
- AJ bests Rusev, Rusev then turns on English - English no
- Deleters of Worlds are the A Team -
- Asuka wins by DQ when the IIconics come to Carmellas aid
- BB retain over Hell No
- Ziggler proves he's the Iron Man 3 falls to 2.
- Nakamura breaks Hardy
- Balor puts Baron out of commission
- The Guy beats Bob for the right to face Brock... Again
Is he gonna Hulk Up?!
giphy.gif

This is one of the top 10 marches ever and Hogan says it’s his favorite. Technically it’s 1* but this was the nr 1 audible in history. We know that Rollins can’t do this with Reigns with all the support in the world.

Almost balances out shitting the bed with Sting.

Why even fool people anymore with names like EXTREME RULES when we know the show is just a longer RAW.

Fuck this stupid company.

Why even fool people anymore with names like EXTREME RULES when we know the show is just a longer RAW.

Fuck this stupid company.
I swear half the matches were just regular matches anyway.

I swear half the matches were just regular matches anyway.
Exactly. If you are gonna drop the blood and hardcore aspects, stop fucking calling it Extreme Rules.

The most extreme thing was Nattie almost getting Milfy James' heel in her eye. Which wouldn't have been that bad anyway because stilettos always have these circular caps on them so they don't put in a hole in the ring fabric. Only Steph is exempt from wearing them.

Last edited:
Exactly. If you are gonna drop the blood and hardcore aspects, stop fucking calling it Extreme Rules.

The most extreme thing was Nattie almost getting Milfy James' heel in her eye. Which wouldn't have been that bad anyway because stilettos always have these circular caps on them so they don't put in a hole in the ring fabric. Only Steph is exempt from wearing them.
Pretty disappointing PPV overall. Are wrestlers stopped from putting on good matches in case the over shadow the main event or other big PPVs or something? I feel like every single wrestler on that card last night could have put on a better match than they did, in fact I know it. Cien and Sincara had a much better match on Smackdown this week, and I know New Day and at least a couple members of SAnitY are capable of so much more. The booking was pretty bad too with Asuka v Carmella and Ziggler v Seth being the biggest examples.

Did Asuka just think "You know something, I'm just gonna smash my face into this cage, as hard as I can"

The noise that made genuinely surprised me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back