PWD 616: Canadian Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor.gif
Lol Rick and Mortys an awesome show.

Someone read this. If you go to the page theres like 5 slides

Last edited:
No, he could stand to miss some front teeth. Make him look tougher, like Benoit lol

His smile is to damn nice for him to be anything but a baby face.

Reckless Sasha trying to end more careers.

Someone tell Sheamus to give it to her harder that way she doesn't have the energy to injure other wrestlers.

This dudes a savage as the kids say

I almost clicked "report" instead of reply. Lol!
Its in interesting gram page. Him and "thatsroode" are my fave instagram pages for wrestling. Especially when thatsroode makes these pokemon matches. He used to have a lot of matches but got hit with copyright infringement so he only does NJPW now for the most part

These aren't smarks. There's no way smarks would flip off Cole who had a great Indy run and made his way to NXT. These have to be marks who are legit upset at Undisputed Era's antics
*Michael Cole my guy, I just took that picture and they tried to call out to Cole who was at the commentary table, yelling "Michael Cole, hey Michael Cole, fuck you" they tried to do this after the main event of raw tonight. Of course he just didn't even turn around

*Michael Cole my guy, I just took that picture and they tried to call out to Cole who was at the commentary table, yelling "Michael Cole, hey Michael Cole, fuck you" they tried to do this after the main event of raw tonight. Of course he just didn't even turn around

In that case, def smarks. I assumed maybe there was a dark match or something.

Isnt it weird to know that to the general public, you and I are the same as these guys?

Seth is so over right now and in person he really is the guy. I just don’t get it

Looks to much like he should be wearing black pants, white shirt, and serving saganki and octopus on a Friday night.

I'm sure my close friend and angle expert @Falsedawn could straighten this out but I find it suspicious that every single one of her ass shots are this exact pose

Hamstrings are flexed, she's pushing her ass out and arching her back. Her ass is probably pert, but not thicc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back