PWD 616: Canadian Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
>Embrace whatcha got

>On tippy toes trying to create more ass

CKqlS41.gif
I'd bet anything there are people in LA who make their living coaching instahoes on how to make their ass look better for selfies

I'd bet anything there are people in LA who make their living coaching instahoes on how to make their ass look better for selfies

Bro, it's a billion dollar industry. Not just marketing, but everything from analytics, to retouching, to outright content creation. These are the people doing statistical analyses on profiles to see which angles correlate with increased viewership and response. They're trying to distill popularity into a service.

Don't trust anything on the internet.

Bro, it's a billion dollar industry. Not just marketing, but everything from analytics, to retouching, to outright content creation. These are the people doing statistical analyses on profiles to see which angles correlate with increased viewership and response. They're trying to distill popularity into a service.

you know it’s bad when a chick says she’s a “social media influencer” and it’s a real thing lol

Instagram is a dangerous place

480w_s.jpg

Holy smokes Jay White is on quite a run. Beat Okada and Tanahashi back to back. Aside from injuring JR (which im sure he feels terrible about) he's doing great as a heel. Prob top heel at the moment to be honest. Tama Tonga has too many fans to be considered top heel. Jay on the other hand is getting legit heel heat

Fxxxuuu6:;!,IutS
http://www.prowrestlingsheet.com/lawler-hogan-overreaction-interview/

Jerry Lawler Says Removing Hulk Hogan From Hall Of Fame Was An Overreaction, Blames PC Culture

Jerry Lawler says WWE overreacted by removing Hulk Hogan from their Hall of Fame in 2015, blaming the whole thing on PC culture going too far.

Lawler was interviewed at Florida Supercon by The Roman Show and was asked about Hogan being reinstated into the WWE Hall of Fame over the weekend.

“I’m not shocked at all. I was shocked while he wasn’t in the WWE Hall of Fame,” Jerry replied. “I think the whole thing was kinda blown out of proportion. I’ve known Hulk Hogan his entire career and, for the claims about him being a racist, there was absolutely not one ounce of truth to that at all.”

It’s worth noting here, however, that there WAS truth to that. In an audio conversation that has since leaked online, Hogan himself is heard saying he’s racist “to a certain point.”

The King adds, “I just thought it was an overreaction that he wasn’t in the WWE Hall of Fame. It’s part of how we have to be so politically correct these days. And honestly I think we go too far overboard in being politically correct.”

Lawler says a lot of shit on his podcast and one day he WILL go too far and get Hoganed.

Personally I’m surprised his comments on bitch wrestling haven’t already got him in trouble.

https://www.google.pl/amp/s/www.the...end-jerry-lawler-sexual-assault-comments/amp/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back