PWD 618: Latina Summer time edition

Salsa

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The facehugger is my number one most terrifying movie monster. I'd rather go toe to toe with a full on xenomorph than be locked in the room with one like Ripley was

Y'know, I gotta go with an unconventional choice. The Sarlacc.

Yes, the Sarlacc.

Because while a facehugger would impregnate you and then later breach your chest to great fanfare, the Sarlacc chooses to keep you alive and conscious, in complete agony, for a millennium.

2000 years.

2000 years fully conscious, with an "appendage" planted in your stomach (via your mouth), your skin pierced over its entire surface area, boiling in acid, all while getting mind raped 24/7.

Breach my chest please.

Yes, the Sarlacc.

Because while a facehugger would impregnate you and then later breach your chest to great fanfare, the Sarlacc chooses to keep you alive and conscious, in complete agony, for a millennium.

2000 years.

2000 years fully conscious, with an "appendage" planted in your stomach (via your mouth), your skin pierced over its entire surface area, boiling in acid, all while getting mind raped 24/7.

Breach my chest please.
How you gonna live for a millennium, False?

Yes, the Sarlacc.

2000 years.

Breach my chest please.

Yeah, that's gotta be rough.

The last time I went to the strip club there was this thick, juicy stripper with a fat ass and big natural cans. There was also a really pretty, petite little spinner with small, perky boobs and a tight little bubble butt. All I've thought about since then was a threesome with them. Or equivalent sloots.
Hot take, I fucking love strippers.

Yes, the Sarlacc.

2000 years.

Breach my chest please.

A millennium is 1000 years, though.

A millennium is 1000 years, though.

Space millenniums are 2000.

<TheDonald>

oEXYtMH.gif

You and me both, RSR. You and me both.
I'm really glad that all the clubs in Atlanta aren't exactly the best place for a person of my skin pigmentation to be at late at night or else I'd be frequenting them far too often

I'm really glad that all the clubs in Atlanta aren't exactly the best place for a person of my skin pigmentation to be at late at night or else I'd be frequenting them far too often

Your problem is that you don't dap up the bouncer. I see cats thinking they're hot shit, they don't dap up the bouncer. Those are the cats that end up dead because some stripper named Tanqueray got wind of it and called her goons.

You dap up the bouncer, you show hespect, you no get slap in the mouth.

qksFSEH.jpg

Stripper: How often do you come here?
Me: Too often.

Your problem is that you don't dap up the bouncer. I see cats thinking they're hot shit, they don't dap up the bouncer. Those are the cats that end up dead because some stripper named Tanqueray got wind of it and called her goons.

You dap up the bouncer, you show hespect, you no get slap in the mouth.

qksFSEH.jpg

"Dap up" is like a complicated handshake? Or just slip him a $50?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back