PWD 618: Latina Summer time edition

Salsa

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

You gotta be kidding me, dawg!

1yZJ71H.gif

They give out the yearly handshake at the annual NAACP convention, that shit is wild.

If I don't know the handshake can I just give him a long awkward hug?

Or $50?

If I don't know the handshake can I just give him a long awkward hug?

Or $50?

Not everything in life can be bought, Soc. Some things have to be lived.

Scratching a good ass itch. Busting a nut in a particularly good vag. Riding a horse.

Some things have to be lived.

Not everything in life can be bought, Soc. Some things have to be lived.

Scratching a good ass itch. Busting a nut in a particularly good vag. Riding a horse.

Some things have to be lived.

So I'll go with the hug. Then I'll shove the 50 in a strippers ass crack. VIVA LA STRIPCLUB!

Your problem is that you don't dap up the bouncer. I see cats thinking they're hot shit, they don't dap up the bouncer. Those are the cats that end up dead because some stripper named Tanqueray got wind of it and called her goons.

You dap up the bouncer, you show hespect, you no get slap in the mouth.

qksFSEH.jpg
When dat boi @Minotauro Rex moves to Carolina and makes weekend trips to Bad Street I'm gonna have him follow me out to the truck at 4 am constantly reaching into his coat pocket and wearing an earpiece like "stand down blue team! The package is secured" so I can enjoy my Magic City experience stress free

When dat boi @Minotauro Rex moves to Carolina and makes weekend trips to Bad Street I'm gonna have him follow me out to the truck at 4 am constantly reaching into his coat pocket and wearing an earpiece like "stand down blue team! The package is secured" so I can enjoy my Magic City experience stress free

I need to buy a beach house.

Edgar vs Korean Zombie
Cowboy vs Platinum Perry

November 10. FS1

I need to buy a beach house.
Mama RSR has been making plans to live out the rest of her days on the beach for ten years now. I gotta motivate that broad

"Do you want to be a fucking beach house owner?!"

{<redford}

So I'll go with the hug. Then I'll shove the 50 in a strippers ass crack. VIVA LA STRIPCLUB!

{<redford}

Speaking of Creed, I tried to watch Southpaw last night. That shit was terrible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back