PWD 639: Izzy will die for our sins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shit. A nieghbor with benefits sounds cool. Not like you can’t survive some awkward silences or averted eyes in the future. Unless it’s a neighbor you go for lunch, coffee and play board games with while discussing life and love.
Not sure if you remember when I've posted pictures of my dog with his dog friends? Yeah, she's the owner of one of them. I see her almost every day when I walk my dog, and my dog and her dog play together. She's also friends with one of my other friends.

How is this gonna end?

Rap is more fake than wrestling.

There’s super serious and there are dick druids and invisible grenades and a happy medium which is say Angle getting ‘mad’ at you suck chants.

I also think Taker was a shit character (heresy) and gimmick which only survived and worked for most (not me) because the Calloway treated it incredibly seriously and was a huge talent. Unlike the gimmick dudes who have no other talents except for funny.

Matt and Jeff Hardy have huge talent/experience and ideas which make up for the Broken being over the top (and not as stupid as an undead dude, Matt is basically just an insane dude).
Do you guys watch the same wrestling as me? Kurt Angle singing "I'm just a sexy Kurt, I'll make your ankle hurt", William Regal drinking piss in his tea, Stone Cold during the Invasion, Team Hell No, DX, etc. Wrestling has always had ridiculous and silly moments. It's nice that we can have a card like All In with some great wrestling, but also not have to take every little bit of it seriously imo.

lol at Rap Devil

you’d be force to listen to that shit in hell lmao

the cheap bastard shouldve bought a ticket. he must have spent all his money on this mystery gift and carmella blow up dolls.

edit: mystery mug gift...

I had a look around, the cheap bastard spent less that $20 on it. They're $18.99.

You can't get in that ass with $18.99

Last edited:
Both Eminem and Machine Gun Kelly are :eek::eek::eek:s.

How is this gonna end?

tumblr_nq0n8wlgtM1saykaxo1_400.gif

Do you guys watch the same wrestling as me? Kurt Angle singing "I'm just a sexy Kurt, I'll make your ankle hurt", William Regal drinking piss in his tea, Stone Cold during the Invasion, Team Hell No, DX, etc. Wrestling has always had ridiculous and silly moments. It's nice that we can have a card like All In with some great wrestling, but also not have to take every little bit of it seriously imo.

There’s silly and there’s tossing a guy with your dick in the ring.

Kurt singing is the sort of locker room shit you could imagine happening.

WWE also does horribly stupid shit like the magic ring music (this is so jarring and stupid but Dunn...) and vehicular murder. Lawler also did a shit lot of crap but he also kayfabed half nation with Andy Kaufman. Cornette had the Mummy - who had an awesome promo build up - but the money guy wanted it so... everybody crosses the line. Satin is however a complete line crosser - though he might have fit at the end of the AE.

There’s a balance.

I hate arguments where people can’t realise that there are boundaries and limits. 20% joking is good, doesn’t mean 100% is still good.

Anoyone who watches this needs to be stomped repeatedly and have their brains mailed back to their mother

Does it include Stephanie discovering America, freeing the slaves, storming Omaha Beach and landing on the Moon?

Jesus Fucking Christ, she was born a fourth generation wrestling family member and started working after the IPO.

I had a look around, the cheap bastard spent less that $20 on it. They're $18.99.

You can't get in that ass with $18.99

A fully equipped torture dungeon and food for your preciouses is not cheap! Plus you got overheads like fuck, unless you sublease but that always brings its own problems down the line. You always start arguing about who can use the rack or who didn’t wash the separation extractors or who needs to buy the acid and barrels this week or like there are two of you in on Sunday afternoon and one wants to blast surf music and you want some Metallica plus the ball gags ALWAYS go missing.

There’s silly and there’s tossing a guy with your dick in the ring.

Kurt singing is the sort of locker room shit you could imagine happening.

WWE also does horribly stupid shit like the magic ring music (this is so jarring and stupid but Dunn...) and vehicular murder. Lawler also did a shit lot of crap but he also kayfabed half nation with Andy Kaufman. Cornette had the Mummy - who had an awesome promo build up - but the money guy wanted it so... everybody crosses the line. Satin is however a complete line crosser - though he might have fit at the end of the AE.

There’s a balance.

I hate arguments where people can’t realise that there are boundaries and limits. 20% joking is good, doesn’t mean 100% is still good.
I guess it comes down to personal taste then. I guess you probably have different taste to most wrestling fans seeing as you dislike the Broken gimmick and The Undertaker gimmick which were both successes. Goldust is another ridiculous gimmick that was very successful. I can't fault you for having a different opinion though.

Even if you hated it, it was like 5 minutes of the show that a load of great matches. It's not that big of deal, really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back