Pick One...and Batjester's mom.

• Ass

• Jugs

• Legs

• Batjester's mom

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Batfish wants to eat cum. GoldenAzazel wants to smell cum.

SMH at this place

Get her some fake tits and she can be the WWE Mia Khalifa. But more Filipino and less Lebanese.

Mia Khalifa is a really hot girl with some really ugly tits..... Dont wish that on people bro

Batfish wants to eat cum. GoldenAzazel wants to smell cum.

SMH at this place

Is+this+the+first+time+you+ever+seen+a+firearm+_301cfff6f4b9739cfc3ef8a0d06537c1.jpg

Yeah, remember Roxanne Pallet from Emmerdale?

417C683000000578-4613692-image-a-255_1497712381512.jpg

Well, some guy from Coronation Street was messing around, pretending to shadow box with her, she went "Owwwww, you woman beater! That hurt!" and he said "Oh, I'm sorry", and she's laughing, and joking about it.

She walked into another room saying "Can you call me to the Dairy Room?! Right now!" into her microphone, so nobody else could hear her. She gets there, and she's pretending to cry saying "He just assaulted me, he just walked up to me, and punched me in the ribs 5 or 6 times!" And basically trying to ruin him. And what she didn't bank on was that the people watching the show, actually saw it, and she quit the show, because people realised that she was lying.
She really wanted that W. <mma4>

I'm so over this Sasha and Bayley shit lol if they want to keep Bayley face for the merchandise and the kids then I totally get it, but can we at least get something out of this?
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Only 2400 tickets have been sold to the NJPW show on September 30 in Long Beach
Is the grand experiment coming to an end

GLOW season 2 won an Emmy for stunt coordinator

That white broad should win all the awards for taking off all her clothes and showing me dat ass

rqos9tvwb1o11.jpg

Mella dyed her hair outta no where

Vince.get.out.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back