PWD 663: F**k the Saudis

Status
Not open for further replies.

CharmingCheapIvorybilledwoodpecker-size_restricted.gif

tenor.gif

let’s hope Rogan doesn’t turn to naked podcasting

Hulkster bringing freedom with him.....BROTHER!

Not sure why WWE dropped "El" from Ligero's name. The crowd are chanting El Ligero anyway.

So is Ligero just the British Generico?

How is Big Dave being triggered by Dean beating up Rollins?

It’s a turn that was being signaled for weeks.

It’s not like Dean went: “Haha now the Big Dawg is weakened, I’m the alpha male of the pack! Bwahahahahaha.”

Vince has done far worse shit in the past.

Like the Big Show funeral angle was horrible if you think about it but Show said it was catharthic for him. Reigns might appreciate his two friends getting into a hot feud which has nothing to do with him. Maybe it was already booked for tonight or maybe for two weeks later.

The Dean turn didn’t trigger anybody as far as I can tell and fans are pretty quick to attack WWE.

Reigns problem was handled with a level of dignity and calm that I thought WWE was unable to muster. I mean imagine if Steph had a hand in it. It would be the full roster coming out, Steph at the front and giving Reigns a 50k check for leukemia research. I’m guessing Roman got to choose exactly what he was going to do. Renee, Cole and Byron handled their shit perfectly.

BTW remission is bad. Like bad bad. Like Reigns is one fucking brave man. Makes me think about how my own struggles and issues are ephemera.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back