PWD 670: Here's to the Greatest...

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol Coldblooded comments

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Remember when "Swagsuke," was the greatest wrestler the world had ever seen?

{<jordan}
Like most immigrants, he stopped working hard as soon as he came to America.

Like most immigrants, he stopped working hard as soon as he came to America.

That's racist!

The Indians still work hard damn it!

lol Nakamura's ONE good match in the dub.

To be fair, I thought the one with Finn was pretty good.
What about his matches with Bobby Roode, Samoa Joe, and his match at MitB with AJ Styles as well? All great matches imo. The one v Zayn was probably his best in WWE but I wouldn't say it's his only good one.

What about his matches with Bobby Roode, Samoa Joe, and his match at MitB with AJ Styles as well? All great matches imo. The one v Zayn was probably his best in WWE but I wouldn't say it's his only good one.

The matches with Joe & AJ were disappointing as all hell and "ok," at best. Everything involving Bobby Roode other than his entrance is mediocre and that's being generous.

lol Nakamura's ONE good match in the dub.
I've been watching his New Japan matches lately and I'm not seeing what made him so great there, elbows and knee strikes are the same here and he did the same shit in every match there too.

That's racist!

The Indians still work hard damn it!
Feather or dot? Cause I got counter arguments for both.

Oh yea immigrants. So dot.

80% of the time I go to a convenience store, some paki is always on the phone and doesn't give 2 shits about his job.

I've been watching his New Japan matches lately and I'm not seeing what made him so great there, elbows and knee strikes are the same here and he did the same shit in every match there too.

The only ones I ever thought really stood out were his matches with Ibushi and Okada.

The matches with Joe & AJ were disappointing as all hell and "ok," at best. Everything involving Bobby Roode other than his entrance is mediocre and that's being generous.
I actually preferred his matches with Joe to his match with Finn. The Wrestlemania, Backlash and the GRR matches were very disappointing but still weren't bad matches imo, and the MitB match was easily the best by a mile.

Feather or dot? Cause I got counter arguments for both.

Oh yea immigrants. So dot.

80% of the time I go to a convenience store, some paki is always on the phone and doesn't give 2 shits about his job.
PakI. ....you really are from Alberta <45>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back