Best Motorhead WWE Entrance THeme

• The Game

• King of Kings

• Line In The Sand

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul E will get you hyped for it.

The Jew who shilled Crown Assfucking paid for by the people who have done more for anti-Semitism and religious based terrorism since Hitler.

Didn't remember this at all.
T-ovZX.gif

WWE made the right move. Punk has really embarrassed the business.

Probably say "fake news" and bring up ratings and Saudi Arabia.

And is there anything stopping WWE performers from just buying stock options?

Unless you’re in a company scheme, you can’t ‘buy’ options. Options allow you to buy a stock at a certain price. Like Vince can buy his stock at $5 regardless if it’s at $3.50 or $350 on the market. You don’t pay for options as such.

Wrestlers shouldn’t have to buy stocks, they should have stock options like a Google, Microsoft or Amazon employee. Wal-Mart has a share scheme...

Outside of the company you can buy futures. Which is saying you think shit will be worth this or that. It’s a bet. Which is why Musk is being sued because his liar ‘going private’ tweet fucked a lot of dudes who betted the stock price would go down. A WWE future can be quoted at $80 for December 31 2021 while the share price is $95 today.

That being said, they were both former IWGP Champions, which gives it a 2 star head-start.

Meltzer ratings treat matches outside of Japan with about as much respect as WWE treats matches from Japan.

And is there anything stopping WWE performers from just buying stock options?

Common sense and their financial planners?

Guys today is important it is the go home raw and I can confirm that today’s raw is indeed canon

Wrestlers with financial planners <Lmaoo>

2018 dude...they ain't spending money on hookers and cocaine anymore.

What do all of the WWE haters say now?

“Uhh well the numbers I was told were different and the actual attendance was different”-Dave from Oakland

WWE made the right move. Punk has really embarrassed the business.

One could say that Punk ushered in the "comic book and video games" era of wrestling as well

Takes two to tango and Brock didn't wanna dance
CpY9R4JUAAASxbL.jpg

But on a serious note I think Brock will do what he is asked of if:
1) it’s makes sense
2) it’s easy to implement

Brock has had a lot of good matches but they are all fairly simple story telling. I can imagine if Ambrose came with all these crazy ideas and Brock says no. But I wasn’t there so maybe I’m completley wrong. Bawitdaba bitches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back