PWD 906: 孽 EVERYTHING is EVIL 孽

Status
Not open for further replies.
@GoldenAzazel I was watching some Eddie Hall videos and I got an overwhelming feeling that I would get along fine with your people. I may even make some friends there. Maybe I'll move over there and no this doesn't mean I'm trying to court you ya weirdo.
As long as you avoid Newcastle, London, Liverpool, and Birmingham I'm sure you'd tolerate the UK just fine.

I like what MVP has been doing on the mic and boosting Lashley, but he shouldn’t be beating anybody in a match right now. Just let him be the good manager he’s being ffs

As someone apart of lgtbq I think it's great Sonny gets an opportunity. However I'll admit I have no fucking clue if they are a good worker or not. Worth youtubing or nah?

Also, my bidey senses go off whenever Cody is on TV. He may not be gay but I wouldn't be surprised if he's dabbled in some pegging. To each their own.

I just read the results from Dominion, and I’m gotten to big time. Good shock value, but of all people EVIL ends Naitos reign? I’m gonna be mad all day and do nothing about it. I just hope it was to bring the audience back with a bang. I’m just not a fan of his AT ALL if it’s not obvious. If anything I’m sure they’ll split the belts up soon.

qyCaFK4.png
qyCaFK4.png
qyCaFK4.png
qyCaFK4.png
qyCaFK4.png

I just read the results from Dominion, and I’m gotten to big time. Good shock value, but of all people EVIL ends Naitos reign? I’m gonna be mad all day and do nothing about it. I just hope it was to bring the audience back with a bang. I’m just not a fan of his AT ALL if it’s not obvious. If anything I’m sure they’ll split the belts up soon.

u should watch the whole match if u can.
personally, i love it. EVIL was the first to join as LIJ so him turning holds the most weight.
if you look at naito's face throughout the match,
he looks shook like, 'why are we doing this?'
while on the other hand EVIL's look was of pure determination.

As someone apart of lgtbq I think it's great Sonny gets an opportunity. However I'll admit I have no fucking clue if they are a good worker or not. Worth youtubing or nah?

Also, my bidey senses go off whenever Cody is on TV. He may not be gay but I wouldn't be surprised if he's dabbled in some pegging. To each their own.
Sonny has improved a lot but he’s still pretty green

The 2000s were so good
I miss Willa and am willing to bet that is where Penelope got her shoot name.

Sonny has improved a lot but he’s still pretty green
This.

He's pretty athletic, but there's not much psychology there at the moment. He just does some cool flexible spots and the matches are pretty meh between those spots. He's definitely improved since Fight for the Fallen last year though.

u should watch the whole match if u can.
personally, i love it. EVIL was the first to join as LIJ so him turning holds the most weight.
if you look at naito's face throughout the match,
he looks shook like, 'why are we doing this?'
while on the other hand EVIL's look was of pure determination.

definitely like that story and the description of how they were reacting. Just wish it wasn’t Evil. Appreciate the post I’m gonna watch it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back