• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Social Qanon Megathread V1

The only time I hear about Q anon it’s from the left msm or left people ..

Has there been one person in WR that was about Q anon ?

QAnon's favorability is way down. The "storm" failed to take place and Trump is gone. Many finally realized they've been lied to. Some nincompoops think Trump will be coming back in March, though.

Look at polls from before the riots. https://assets.morningconsult.com/wp-uploads/2020/10/12170716/201025_crosstabs_QANON_Adults_v1.pdf

Page 30 - "Based on what you know, how accurate or inaccurate are the claims made by QAnon?"

Trump Job Strongly Approve - 28% very accurate, 18% somewhat accurate
Trump Job Somewhat Approve - 6% very accurate, 26% somewhat accurate
Trump Job Approve - 21% very accurate, 21% somewhat accurate

Page 20 - As you may know, QAnon is a term referring to multiple far-right conspiracy theories. Do you have a favorable or unfavorable impression of QAnon?

Trump Job Strongly Approve - 19% very favorable, 12% somewhat favorable
Trump Job Somewhat Approve - 2% very favorable, 13% somewhat favorable
Trump Job Approve - 12% very favorable, 12% somewhat favorable

So that's 42% of people who approve of Trump believe the claims of QAnon are somewhat or very accurate and 24% of people who approve of Trump have a somewhat or very favorable opinion of Q. Among those who "strongly approve" Trump those figures are 46% and 31%. I've seen polls where the numbers are higher, too. You guys are now going to try to distance yourself from the idiocy, like Tucker is attempting, but it's not going to happen.

I'm talking to you and responding to the comments you're making. As I said, I know Chomsky agrees with me on this. I want you to make your own views more clear. When you say that they are wrong about most things, do you mean that if I open, say, today's NYT, you're saying that a majority of the factual claims are incorrect?

what is your position that you know chomsky agrees with you on?

Evidence is there you fucking numbnuts, out of Marjorie Taylor Greene mouth so it's not my fault you choose to ignore it.

But then you are one of the dumbest posters here so it's to be expected.

so your evidence is one congresswoman (removed by democrats) that made some controversial comments before being elected and said she doesnt beleive it anymore

and the rest is guilt by association...

incredible!

Maybe, but I have met multiple whom I work with who regurgitate the theories, so our experiences balances out so maybe not over hyped either.
I don't think our anecdotal experiences are necessarily indicative of anything.

I'm sure there is a decent sized online community that believe in the conspiracies, be it some of it or in the entirety. I have zero fear about these people however, and at least its not conspiracies perpetuated by the media like we were subjected to by BLUE-anon Russiaphobic conspiracy theorists for nearly 4 years straight.

what is your position that you know chomsky agrees with you on?

What should I conclude about your unwillingness to honestly spell out your own thinking here? If you were me, what would you think?

What should I conclude about your unwillingness to honestly spell out your own thinking here? If you were me, what would you think?

what is your position jack that you are sure chomsky agrees with you on?

im not going to answer silly questions that do not rise to anything like what is in chomskys book.

i now think you have not ever read the book or you would ask question relevant to the work but you arent.

and at least its not conspiracies perpetuated by the media like we were subjected to by BLUE-anon Russiaphobic conspiracy theorists for nearly 4 years straight.
Not this shit again. <BidenShutIt>

The Republican led Senate Intel Committee released a 5 volume report detailing Russian interference and also wrote about "Trump and his associates' participation in and enabling of this Russian activity."

Robert Mueller indicted 13 Russians for election interference and also nabbed some of Trump's cronies, like Michael Flynn, who pled guilty to lying about his convos with the Russian ambassador during Trump's transition.

Meanwhile what is Q? This is how Q became famous. Some dude posting on a message board with predictions like this:

"Hillary Clinton will be arrested between 7:45 AM - 8:30 AM EST on Monday - the morning on Oct 30, 2017"

"HRC extradition already in motion effective yesterday with several countries in case of cross border run. Passport approved to be flagged effective 10/30 @ 12:01am. Expect massive riots organized in defiance and others fleeing the US to occur. US M’s will conduct the operation while NG activated. Proof check: Locate a NG member and ask if activated for duty 10/30 across most major cities."

Nonsense that never happened! It's not synonymous to what happened with Russia. No matter how pathetically and desperately you guys try to conflate them!
<[analyzed}>

what is your position jack that you are sure chomsky agrees with you on?

im not going to answer silly questions that do not rise to anything like what is in chomskys book.

i now think you have not ever read the book or you would ask question relevant to the work but you arent.

So another thread where you are going to refuse to defend or even explain your position. Cool.

So another thread where you are going to refuse to defend or even explain your position. Cool.

you did not ask a question relevant to my position jack. and you made a claim that chomsky agrees with you about something. but i don't know what that is.

this is more about you refusing to expose your positions to scrutiny than it is about me not wanting to answer silly questions that don't map with the discussion we are having.

Last edited:
so your evidence is one congresswoman (removed by democrats) that made some controversial comments before being elected and said she doesnt beleive it anymore

and the rest is guilt by association...

incredible!
We have 2 Q believers in congress. Michael Flynn also "pledged allegiance" to Q:

Trump's deputy chief of staff also made tweets that included QAnon memes. Even Eric Trump tweeted (and then deleted) Q shit.

Donald Trump himself invited William Lebron (leading QAnon freak) to the White House.

Trump was publicly asked about it at least twice. Once at a press conference and then again 2 months later at a town hall. Both times he tried to feign ignorance while also complementing them. "They're people who love our country." "The like me very much, which I appreciate."

When it was pointed out to him (as if he didn't know) what their beliefs were, he wouldn't say it was false. "No, I don't know that. And neither do you know that."

I'm glad it seems to be limited to the US at the moment. The 911-Truther thing actually made it's way over here and was publicly visible. Discrediting the anti-war protests and objections with nonsense.
Of course our involvement in Afghanistan and Iraq was mostly to blame for that.
I do have relatives in the US though, and there's obviously some crossover with their involvement in the Christian music scene, because I have seen moronic "#qarmyworldwide" stuff etc on their social media feeds. Which, despite the hashtag, seems to be entirely Americans.

Edit: Although I haven't checked for some time, and it looks like Facebook at least is scrubbing them.

Keeping Our Community Safe
Posts with qarmyworldwide are temporarily hidden here. Some content in those posts goes against our Community Standards.

Last edited:
Look for more of this Q reporting by Right wing pundits. Tucks, gambit failed miserably.
The new spin will be Q is small, fringe and has no pull. The problem is since those same pundits tried to tie Antifa and BLM to every Dem, now there own playbook is being throw back at them.
The problem is when our Capitol was invaded by Q-idiots sane members of the GOP are like we need to weed these Q dumb fucks out of the party because they are bad for business. Nobody wants people who smear their own shit on walls in their party.
Well at least the Rubes are being distracted from the massive debt the last 3 Presidents have run up.

No one said that ANTIFA isn’t a thing. But when Trump and others try to marry it to Democrats that’s where the distinction comes in. Tucker on the other hand is claiming Qanon doesn’t exist.

QAnon's favorability is way down. The "storm" failed to take place and Trump is gone. Many finally realized they've been lied to. Some nincompoops think Trump will be coming back in March, though.

Look at polls from before the riots. https://assets.morningconsult.com/wp-uploads/2020/10/12170716/201025_crosstabs_QANON_Adults_v1.pdf

Page 30 - "Based on what you know, how accurate or inaccurate are the claims made by QAnon?"

Trump Job Strongly Approve - 28% very accurate, 18% somewhat accurate
Trump Job Somewhat Approve - 6% very accurate, 26% somewhat accurate
Trump Job Approve - 21% very accurate, 21% somewhat accurate

Page 20 - As you may know, QAnon is a term referring to multiple far-right conspiracy theories. Do you have a favorable or unfavorable impression of QAnon?

Trump Job Strongly Approve - 19% very favorable, 12% somewhat favorable
Trump Job Somewhat Approve - 2% very favorable, 13% somewhat favorable
Trump Job Approve - 12% very favorable, 12% somewhat favorable

So that's 42% of people who approve of Trump believe the claims of QAnon are somewhat or very accurate and 24% of people who approve of Trump have a somewhat or very favorable opinion of Q. Among those who "strongly approve" Trump those figures are 46% and 31%. I've seen polls where the numbers are higher, too. You guys are now going to try to distance yourself from the idiocy, like Tucker is attempting, but it's not going to happen.
To say “now distance yourselfs” is intellectually dishonest and you know it. Find a post by me or a video clip of Tucker being pro Q anon go ahead ....
funny 72 genders are real , men can give birth but those are CT’s. Wokeism is a cancer yet Dems don’t try to distance themselves at least most conversations don’t know much about Q anon and don’t want nothing to do with them ... find a pro Q anon thread on here too. There’s got to be at least one with these many right wingers on here ....

actually it's a quantum AI. Quantum computing. qbits.

now ask yourself this, how many corporations and or governments have this technology? only a handful.

of that handful, how many have a history of using psychological warfare against their own population to create false insurrections in order to further the policies of a stasi police state?
Cambridge analytica anyone?

Its funny because its the same tactics being used by both sides but the humor can only be apreciated by someone who is not american/partisan :D
I love that shit just for that, I am glad the left improved their meme game somewhat

To say “now distance yourselfs” is intellectually dishonest and you know it. Find a post by me or a video clip of Tucker being pro Q anon go ahead ....
funny 72 genders are real , men can give birth but those are CT’s. Wokeism is a cancer yet Dems don’t try to distance themselves at least most conversations don’t know much about Q anon and don’t want nothing to do with them ... find a pro Q anon thread on here too. There’s got to be at least one with these many right wingers on here ....
Well what was Tucker doing with this schtick if not attempting to distance the movement he's a propagandist of (Trumpism) from Q Anon, now that it is expedient to do so? I don't kow if we've had diehard Qult members here (I hadn't been here for months or even years until September/October) but I also don't see too many people going on diatribes about how men can give birth, and you think that's a cancer in society, so...

Look - I've definitely seen them all over Reddit, which is a much larger forum, and there are countless images of them at Trump rallies. In addition, what about what just happened? At the capitol riot? The girl who was killed was a massive Qultist and the asshole with the antlers on his head was literally called QShaman. There were plenty others there. This is having real world consequences.

qanon-jacket-1024x640.jpg

qsign.jpg

dc-protest-jan-6-2021-640x400.png

Back