Social Qanon Megathread V1

Qanon was an outlandish conspiracy theory purposefully spread to make the actual Jeffrey Esptein/elites pedophile ring sound far fetched. Qanon can be debunked as a fake conspiracy and people who aren't aware will get mixed up with the actual pedophile ring that did exist. Anyone accusing other elites of being involved can now be brushed off as a crazy conspiracy theorist. No one else will be held accountable for the Epstein debacle because of the wealth and power behind those involved. The social conditioning and clamp down on conspiracy theorists is to prevent further investigation and prevent anyone else from being held accountable.

Marjorie Taylor Greene: US House votes to strip Republican of key posts

The US House of Representatives has voted to expel a Republican congresswoman from two committees over incendiary remarks she made before being elected last November.

Marjorie Taylor Greene had promoted baseless QAnon conspiracy theories and endorsed violence against Democrats.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-55940542

https://apnews.com/article/hawaii-gop-chair-resigns-qanon-tweets-587b54cd8b1accd01ef907324df6d6e5

You're one of the most retarded posters on this forum.

i get youre a low iq individual and that's why your ability to grasp things is limited and the only thing you can do is repeat lefty talking points...

if you were little smarter you would know the only thing your post actually proves is that democrats went against the norms (something they pretend to care about) and expelled the member of the other party and this way setting a precedent for republicans to do the same with lefty radicals when they have the majority.

It is truly mirth inducing to see you accuse leftist of being confined to an echo chamber. How many Gabs and Parlers have they initiated?
Ya MSM, big tech and colleges are really equal ....

i get youre a low iq individual and that's why your ability to grasp things is limited and the only thing you can do is repeat lefty talking points...

if you were little smarter you would know the only thing your post actually proves is that democrats went against the norms (something they pretend to care about) and expelled the member of the other party and this way setting a precedent for republicans to do the same with lefty radicals when they have the majority.

You are dumb as fuck.

You quoted me retard as I was answering another posters who said this "never met a conservative that belies Qanon"

You said you didn't believe the source so I back it up with more. And then you go off on more nonsense.

Like I said you one of the dumbest posters on this forum and it's not just me who thinks that.

I always believed that Q nonsense stuff were bunch of trolls and journalists took them as serious.

The right wing isn't much but trolls at this point. That doesn't really matter when the former President fed them and congresspeople support their bullshit on national television.......

You are dumb as fuck.

You quoted me retard as I was answering another posters who said this "never met a conservative that belies Qanon"

You said you didn't believe the source so I back it up with more. And then you go off on more nonsense.

Like I said you one of the dumbest posters on this forum and it's not just me who thinks that.

i noticed theres many low iq lefties in here... whats your point?

when i call you low iq moron its cause youre low iq moron and are frustrated about it

when you call me dumb its cause youre a low iq moron and are frustrated about it.

again you didn't provide any actual evidence, just claims that some ppl are associated with "q" with no actual details.

you just parrot lefty talking points

The right wing isn't much but trolls at this point. That doesn't really matter when the former President fed them and congresspeople support their bullshit on national television.......
The right wing isn't much but trolls at this point
I dont like what is happening with the far left at this point in America either with the whole wokensss and cancel culture. Being upset over characters or objects in Video Games, demanding things to be cancelled.

Please dont give me excuse's when it comes to the right wing side either now.

frankly im surprised at your unwillingness to address the crux of your misunderstanding. here is another opportunity for you. ill quote the areas you seem to have a misunderstanding about and we can clarify.

The crux of the disagreement is your insistence that MSM regularly lies, which is stupid and not what C&H argue in Manufacturing Consent (which is more that there are structural effects that cause even well-intentioned people to produce work that reinforces current power structures--a controversial position in itself, but a much more-reasonable one than your theory).

Feigning ignorance to make it seem like it's much ado about nothing. Just like he does with white supremacy. And there will be viewers, with a confederate flag adorning their wall and with a Q sticker on their laptop, who think Tucker did a great job with this segment.

I dont like what is happening with the far left at this point in America either with the whole wokensss and cancel culture. Being upset over characters or objects in Video Games, demanding things to be cancelled.

Please dont give me excuse's when it comes to the right wing side either now.

You're equating cancel culture (which is actually just idiots being called out for violating things like EULAs) with a conspiracy shared by tens of millions of Republicans which has already led to an insurrection and is likely to cause further violence from militia and white supremacist freaks.

Characters in videogames? Layoff the gamergate videos, homie. That anti-sjw shit was lame as hell in 2015, much less 2021..................

Feigning ignorance to make it seem like it's much ado about nothing. Just like he does with white supremacy. And there will be viewers, with a confederate flag adorning their wall and with a Q sticker on their laptop, who think Tucker did a great job with this segment.
Best part about the white supremacy thing is how his favorite writer was posting racist stuff online.

The crux of the disagreement is your insistence that MSM regularly lies, which is stupid and not what C&H argue in Manufacturing Consent (which is more that there are structural effects that cause even well-intentioned people to produce work that reinforces current power structures--a controversial position in itself, but a much more-reasonable one than your theory).

i call things that are blatantly not true lies. if you want to call them misstatements that's ok with me. but here i said they were "propagandists". they are. but if you want to say they are mostly or for the most part unknowing propagandists or victims of propaganda that would also be ok with me.

the point i am making and that others see clearly when i do is that msm is wrong often as a matter of course and have been historically and that is a normal part of how they operate.

but lets be clear here. noam chomsky does not think there is no moral responsibility on the part of newspapers or reporters-- only that they are sufficiently propagandize as to be "normally unaware" (this comes directly from his book manufacturing consent) of the fact that they regularly misstate the truth, intensity of and significance etc of much of what is going on in the world.

this is why many people feel that just calling people on the right stupid or "crazy ct people" as you often do without addressing this propaganda model, is unthinking. these people see through the lies but often fabricate the reasons behind them. people on the left, rather than just calling them gullible or stupid (mostly for partisan reasons) ought to just admit outright that this goes on regularly and normatively and state the real reasons why.

addressing the deeply ingrained blindness of and unreliability of msm including such prestigious newspapers as the new york times and washington post and many others is the cruz of my position though. we need to admit it honestly and often, especially to those on the right who see it but are then drawn into even worse lies and misinformation because of it.

when we dont admit this often and as a matter of course we feed the ct factories who can then frame all of this in deeply harmful ways.

i noticed theres many low iq lefties in here... whats your point?

when i call you low iq moron its cause youre low iq moron and are frustrated about it

when you call me dumb its cause youre a low iq moron and are frustrated about it.

again you didn't provide any actual evidence, just claims that some ppl are associated with "q" with no actual details.

you just parrot lefty talking points

Evidence is there you fucking numbnuts, out of Marjorie Taylor Greene mouth so it's not my fault you choose to ignore it.

But then you are one of the dumbest posters here so it's to be expected.

Back