Social Queen B's Partisan COVID/Vaccine Megathread

yeah, maybe gays...

its way more prevalent with girls for obvious reasons

I have VERY rich friends from our family businesses, etc.

The first-hand stories I've heard...and the propositions that I've been offered... (I've never accepted sex for $$$$, ((that's occurred MANY times)) and in one case, I turned down a sweeeet Porsche 911. ((for an unspecified amount of "deep tissue massage" time as she put it)

I'll just say that some women are faaaar better at NOT bragging about sex, and faaar more low key about making propositions.

And yes, girls (in general) get propositioned more than guys (to say the LEAST) but older rich women have needs too!

P.S. The women who offered the 911 is HOT in spite of bolt-ons and botox///but I had a girlfriend anyway, and I need not for money. I was flattered though.

Lol this is just terrible journalism to take this guy at his word. At least try to reach out to the tenant who allegedly "bought" 3 boats while not paying rent. Like what's the proof other than this guy saying it.

1. You act like this guy is claiming he got kidnapped and anally probed by aliens.

2. How do you know if they tried, or didn't try, to contact this tenant?

3. Even if they did reach this tenant, do you think he's going to admit to buying 3 boats instead of paying his rent? Yea, his landlord would never use that against him when he takes him to court...

4. There are literally hundreds of stories available online discussing landlords who are in danger of losing their property to banks because the mortgage isn't being paid due to deadbeat tenants. Where is all their "rent money" going? Let me guess, they invested it into stocks and bonds, and not 40s of OE and Newports, amirite? Or maybe they are saving it for a rainy day perhaps?

Lazy reply is lazy.

It's not a a a double-standard.
Being a promiscuous female is a low bar; there's no challenge.
Being a promiscuous male is far more impressive.

Celebrating sluts is like celebrating muggers - except even being a mugger requires some effort. There are few human endeavours that rank lower than being a promiscuous woman - it's an indication of very, very poor character.
Prostitutes are fine though. They at least provide a valuable service.

its a confused generation...

they literally think theres no difference between a man and a woman and its all a social construct.

they should put on pause their lefty brainwashing for a second and go watch discovery channel and notice a common pattern amongst mammals (and other species in general):

males compete with one another over a female.

male tries to impress a female and she picks the most impressive one.

thats why guys want fancy cars and girls put on make up and wear sexy clothes.

theyre in denial if they say they "just do it for themselves"

1. You act like this guy is claiming he got kidnapped and anally probed by aliens.

2. How do you know if they tried, or didn't try, to contact this tenant?

3. Even if they did reach this tenant, do you think he's going to admit to buying 3 boats instead of paying his rent? Yea, his landlord would never use that against him when he takes him to court...

4. There are literally hundreds of stories available online discussing landlords who are in danger of losing their property to banks because the mortgage isn't being paid due to deadbeat tenants. Where is all their "rent money" going? Let me guess, they invested it into stocks and bonds, and not 40s of OE and Newports, amirite? Or maybe they are saving it for a rainy day perhaps?

Lazy reply is lazy.

Well usually articles mentions about reaching out for comment, this article didn't mention anything, so I'm gonna say they didn't reach out.

If the person didn't want to comment that's fine, but you have to try at least to show you are not attempting to have a bias to just take one side of the story.

I have no idea about the hundreds of other stories. I'm just talking about this one. Are they just interviewing landlords or are they interviewing tenants too ?

Good.

This shit pisses me off.

Landlord out $24,000 in rent due to eviction moratorium, says tenants buying boats

Buddy Shoup tells 'Fox & Friends' he's still bound by law to maintain properties while funds dry up

https://www.foxnews.com/media/eviction-ban-north-carolina-landlord-moratorium-rent-coronavirus

I had tenants that 'couldn't' pay during Covid and they ended up owing thousands. When I went around to visit I noticed their new table and new fridge freezer. I'm taking them to court but I'll probably never get my money back. Some people just take advantage.

He should sue.
I drive around for a living. I am surprised by the amount of hiring signs out front a business. I was on a road that is all commercial for about 5 miles. I shit you not, I counted 20 signs out front saying they are hiring. Not little signs either but giant ass flags, Wavy guys with a hiring sign out front, on the letter boards out front, etc, which means they are spending money on the sign to attract someone. Back in the day, you stuck a small sign on the door, that you probably could not see from the road. Now they are kicking out at least a hundo for the hiring sign.
So no need to extend because they are plenty of jobs out there for someone to make money to pay their damn rent.

Tons of job openings around here. The wife was grabbing lunch yesterday and the hostess asked if she wanted a job. lol

They should have gave some of that money to landlords instead of just letting people blow it on coke and hookers.

Dump these people on the street then send in the police when they make tent cities. Enough of this crap. These people are addicts and freeloaders. They don’t get to use someone else’s property as a party house.

Well usually articles mentions about reaching out for comment, this article didn't mention anything, so I'm gonna say they didn't reach out.

If the person didn't want to comment that's fine, but you have to try at least to show you are not attempting to have a bias to just take one side of the story.

I have no idea about the hundreds of other stories. I'm just talking about this one. Are they just interviewing landlords or are they interviewing tenants too ?
Why the fuck would a deadbeat tenant take an interview with a news station to discuss screwing over the property owner by skipping rent to buy luxuries?

I have VERY rich friends from our family businesses, etc.

The first-hand stories I've heard...and the propositions that I've been offered... (I've never accepted sex for $$$$, ((that's occurred MANY times)) and in one case, I turned down a sweeeet Porsche 911. ((for an unspecified amount of "deep tissue massage" time as she put it)

I'll just say that some women are faaaar better at NOT bragging about sex, and faaar more low key about making propositions.

And yes, girls (in general) get propositioned more than guys (to say the LEAST) but older rich women have needs too!

P.S. The women who offered the 911 is HOT in spite of bolt-ons and botox///but I had a girlfriend anyway, and I need not for money. I was flattered though.

yes, there are always stories about those desperate women who traded having a family for a career and now cope with it that way.

women in general are way more emotional than men

ive been with girls like that who would try to act like theyre men, but then would catch feelings if you have sex with them...

so physical attraction is way more important for men than women. women value more your status. thats why if youre a doctor you become much more sexier in womans eyes

is this all just a scheme to scare off small time property owners? A big time conglomerate has the resources to deal with these issues, I sure as hell cant.....

How many times did you say this when Trump EO's got shut down in federal court? I will guess not once.
Which ones violated the constitution and a standing court decision by scotus? When did trump say 'this isn't constitutional but I'm going to do it anyway?' Pay attention.

It seem extremely shortsighted for the government to not be at least paying some percentage of the costs incurred by these owners from the start if this moratorium was going to be put in place for any considerable length of time.

Yes, trump could be kind of dumb. He was a little too close to shining a light in pay for play that is 100% our current system.

Piss off. Trumps kids profited massively off his time as president to the tunes of $180 million in the last year alone. And these were two kids, with zero experience, placed directly in his administration. There was no effort to expose "pay for play," by trump and anyone summing up his horsehit ukraine calls as attempts to curtail activity that he and his family were engaged in a hell of a lot more of, is beyond stupid.

If the Reps take the House in 2022, almost immediately after that.
That's what is sad. The Republicans will do it not because he deserves to be impeached, but just to try and damage him. It is always politics for them and never about what is best for the country

Why the fuck would a deadbeat tenant take an interview with a news station to discuss screwing over the property owner by skipping rent to buy luxuries?

Probably to help prove the idiotic claim that tenants are rushing out to buy boats will all that eviction moratorium money they've saved.

Back