Question for Conor haters

Why is he coming back?

I thought he was terrified of the LW division? I thought he'd never fight Khabib? I thought he made his money and is never coming back?

That was the narrative, what happened? He's a made man. He does not need to fight. I cannot tell you the amount of times I read "Conor is never coming back"

Why is he coming back?

Conor is a real fighter. Always has been.
Why is he coming back?

I thought he was terrified of the LW division? I thought he'd never fight Khabib? I thought he made his money and is never coming back?

That was the narrative, what happened? He's a made man. He does not need to fight. I cannot tell you the amount of times I read "Conor is never coming back"

Why is he coming back?

Because you either figjt him in the streets where the beating would be worse or you fight him in the UFC where there are people to pull him off of you.

He's too scared to lose, so he fights Aldo, the false FW GOAT?
He's too scared to lose, so he agrees to fight the LW champion RDA and then Alvarez?
He's too scared to lose, so he agrees to fight Khabib, whom his haters call the worst matchup at LW?
He's too scared to lose so he fights Mayweather, a far greater challenge than anyone he could fight in MMA?

What's comically absurd is people are still calling Conor's UFC tenure a easy ride in 2018. I mean how delusional do you have to get? Holloway, Poirier, Mendes, Aldo, Diaz, Alvarez, that's what you call an easy ride?
You don't see the easy road he had? Wow Louis...You are starting to make me think you are a Biased Conor fan here.....

You don't see the easy road he had? Wow Louis...You are starting to make me think you are a Biased Conor fan here.....

Conrad McTapper had an easy road where? Compared to whom? Care to elaborate? He had one easy fight in Siver - everybody does, but his FW strength of schedule leading up to the title fight was far from easy. I can list you any number of contenders in the lower weight classes who had far easier roads to the title.

He's too scared to lose, so he fights Aldo, the false FW GOAT?

The fraud built much of his bankroll after the the Aldo fight so he had to take it.

He's too scared to lose, so he agrees to fight the LW champion RDA and then Alvarez?

The fraud was given a free shot at 55 and it was win-win. If he loses at 55 he still has a belt at 45.

You know how you know he's a fraud? He won that 55 belt and never defended, just like at 45.

He's too scared to lose, so he agrees to fight Khabib, whom his haters call the worst matchup at LW?

Another cash grab and method of getting a belt (any belt!) and holding out for more money after. Will have plenty of excuses if Khabib rearranges his face AND will probably have a free gimme at the 145 belt after.

He's too scared to lose so he fights Mayweather, a far greater challenge than anyone he could fight in MMA?

Volunteered to be a punching bag for $100m. Had excuses after the fight. Still had "2 belts" to come back to after the beating. About as legitimate as me getting off my couch to fight Floyd for a 100mil and coming back to my 2 dogs and pet gerbil.

What's comically absurd is people are still calling Conor's UFC tenure a easy ride in 2018. I mean how delusional do you have to get? Holloway, Poirier, Mendes, Aldo, Diaz, Alvarez, that's what you call an easy ride?

Your boy's a scam artist.

Why is he coming back?

Why is he coming back?

Real Money Fighter Yes. When your blowing your wad on AP watches, Silk Suits, and Several Lawsuits. Time to replenish the bankroll.

Say what you want about Floyd, he actually created is own Successful Brands (TMT, Hublot Watch Designs etc...) and is living the good life. Hence, him burning money and having a fleet of cars and airplanes.

giphy.gif

The fraud built much of his bankroll after the the Aldo fight so he had to take it.

A fraud wouldn't have KO'd Aldo in 13 seconds, a fraud would get KO'd by Aldo instead. Unless of course, you consider Aldo a bigger fraud. Try again.

The fraud was given a free shot at 55 and it was win-win. If he loses at 55 he still has a belt at 45.

The fraud KTFO the "FW GOAT" in 13 seconds and was at that point the biggest draw in the company, through his own promotional efforts. He earned the LW title shot more than anyone else.

You know how you know he's a fraud? He won that 55 belt and never defended, just like at 45.

You know how you know he isn't a fraud? He dismantled the legitimate LW champion, one of the most decorated LW in the history of the game. Unless of course, you consider Eddie Alvarez a bigger fraud.

Another cash grab and method of getting a belt (any belt!) and holding out for more money after. Will have plenty of excuses if Khabib rearranges his face AND will probably have a free gimme at the 145 belt after.

So how much money are you putting on Khabib, the best LW in the world, dismantling this fraud, and do you care to put your money where your mouth is and show your betting slips?

Volunteered to be a punching bag for $100m. Had excuses after the fight. Still had "2 belts" to come back to after the beating. About as legitimate as me getting off my couch to fight Floyd for a 100mil and coming back to my 2 dogs and pet gerbil.

But you guys said he was afraid to lose, so why did he take a fight he knew he had no chance to win?

Your boy's a scam artist.

A scam artist who scammed Aldo into getting KTFO in 13 seconds, who scammed Alvarez into getting dismantled inside 2 rounds? How was he able to pull that off?

Perfectly put. They think by someone calling him too scared to defend, means that he is too scared to scrap someone. When the reality of it is, he is too scared to lose, because of the hit his brand would take, and knows his easy ride would be over.
yeah, that's the thing.
You take risk to grow, to climb the mountain.
but he reached the mountaintop, so he stopped and enjoyed the view.

Now that he stand to lose what he has (in status & money), he stand to gain a lot (if he wins) and not so much if he loses.... (gets one big purse plus keep his sponsors AND continues creating his brand of clothes, drinks, etc)...

I do think he is one of the first guys to think of his career way above and beyond MMA.

And You need big balls to get locked up with someone who trained to beat your ass.... Andhe stepped in against some killers.

should be obvious if you think about it.

Last edited:
Kid,
Each one gets the respect they deserve.
You should ask yourself why you don't get any.

Well let's see: I pointed how your idol got mentally crippled by McTapper's antics, you got triggered, lashed out, became very salty and is in denial of what happened. How am I doing so far?

Like Nietzche once said, sometimes people don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed. Truth like how your idol has the EQ of a teenage girl and got played like a fiddle by an Irish clown.

I don't honestly believe Conor is afraid to fight anyone, nor do I think anyone should seriously believe that at this point. I thought he would never take the Khabib fight but he proved me wrong.

It's all about the benjamin's for him.

LOL, you just have to love the haters, not a shred of rationality in them.

They'll make 100% confident statements about what Conor is doing, or isn't doing, and why he's doing it, and what's going to happen -- and then, when the opposite takes place, they don't even fucking blink, they just instantly adjust their theory to end in the same "Conor is scared/sucks" conclusion. While completely ignoring their previous statement and never updating their beliefs when being proven wrong.

It's always good for a laugh.

Well let's see: I pointed how your idol got mentally crippled by McTapper's antics, you got triggered, lashed out, became very salty and is in denial of what happened. How am I doing so far?

Like Nietzche once said, sometimes people don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed. Truth like how your idol has the EQ of a teenage girl and got played like a fiddle by an Irish clown.
still trying, kid?
try harder.

LOL, you just have to love the haters, not a shred of rationality in them.

They'll make 100% confident statements about what Conor is doing, or isn't doing, and why he's doing it, and what's going to happen -- and then, when the opposite takes place, they don't even fucking blink, they just instantly adjust their theory to end in the same "Conor is scared/sucks" conclusion. While completely ignoring their previous statement and never updating their beliefs when being proven wrong.

It's always good for a laugh.

It's kind of like when his huggers talk about his motivation, or what he's thinking, or why he refuses to defend a belt. Or how he is going to ko Floyd and Nate in less than a round. Or their excuses for McG's losses or behavior.

Money, plain and simple.

If you are into combat sports you have to fight regularly and give sponsorships a reason to support you, and Mcg is not the most smart man in spending money and with his reebok kit not selling in Europe. In the end he wants cash.

A fraud wouldn't have KO'd Aldo in 13 seconds, a fraud would get KO'd by Aldo instead. Unless of course, you consider Aldo a bigger fraud. Try again.

The fraud KTFO the "FW GOAT" in 13 seconds and was at that point the biggest draw in the company, through his own promotional efforts. He earned the LW title shot more than anyone else.

You know how you know he isn't a fraud? He dismantled the legitimate LW champion, one of the most decorated LW in the history of the game. Unless of course, you consider Eddie Alvarez a bigger fraud.

So how much money are you putting on Khabib, the best LW in the world, dismantling this fraud, and do you care to put your money where your mouth is and show your betting slips?

But you guys said he was afraid to lose, so why did he take a fight he knew he had no chance to win?

A scam artist who scammed Aldo into getting KTFO in 13 seconds, who scammed Alvarez into getting dismantled inside 2 rounds? How was he able to pull that off?

A fraud is someone who uses deception for personal or financial gain. You're still stuck in 2015 and 2016 and the money he's made since then is all a scam. Defend the belt or STFU.

It's kind of like when his huggers talk about his motivation, or what he's thinking, or why he refuses to defend a belt. Or how he is going to ko Floyd and Nate in less than a round. Or their excuses for McG's losses or behavior.
How is it similar?

Back