Rachel Ostovich anyone

Another thread filled with WMMA-fanboy virgins that is entirely revolving around discussing tits, boobs and ass. Nothing else.

Probably because her skill is nonexistant.
Fuck off, you 12-year olds.

Then what else is there to talk about? Her knitting game?

<NightKingBringIt>Ghey...

Then what else is there to talk about then? Her knitting game?

Exactly, it doesn't even belong on this forum.
And WMMA is a joke, as evident by these type of threads where a bunch of virgins circlejerk about some attention-whoring twitter slut.

As if there aren't enough of these type of attention-whores...
Not to mention y'all never talk about MMA in these threads.

Exactly, it doesn't even belong on this forum.
And WMMA is a joke, as evident by these type of threads where a bunch of virgins circlejerk about some attention-whoring twitter slut.

As if there aren't enough of these type of attention-whores, there's actually still people that feed them.

Usually it's those 11 year old "forever alone" virgins that like to stick to board rules on a message board, and then whine and ruin everyone else's good time because they haven't experienced a labia since coming out of their mother...Just sayin...

<CerseiPlotting>

Usually it's those 11 year old "forever alone" virgins that like to stick to board rules on a message board, and then whine and ruin everyone else's good time because they haven't experienced a labia since coming out of their mother...Just sayin...

<CerseiPlotting>

Sure, dude.
Look at this thread and tell me in all honesty that this cringeworthy shit is what you wanna see on Sherdog.

Don't worry, I'll leave this thread now and let you guys circlejerk over the millionth twitter attention-whore.
I wouldn't even complain if there was ANY actual MMA discussion or discussion of her fights/skills going on. But TS doesn't even know who she is, lmfao.

Agreed
CldAo7ZUgAECEcM.jpg

16123476_250473255385785_3797571059050348544_n.jpg

Rachael-Ostovich_002-Invicta-FC-21.jpg

B0OFlXCCYAAlaQG.jpg

19761745_466558787040671_5856376792167743488_n.jpg

14533558_568061370054264_8764133569263042560_n.jpg
Looks like a tranny

Sure, dude.
Look at this thread and tell me in all honesty that this cringeworthy shit is what you wanna see on Sherdog.

Don't worry, I'll leave this thread now and let you guys circlejerk over the millionth twitter attention-whore.

Honestly...I love chicks...and I love mma. I don't get pissed off at things going off topic. Gives us a break from the McGreggor praise/hate threads and the same old shit that gets spewed every day.

I agree WMMA sucks but it's here to stay, so they might as well be good to look at if they are going to be subpar in the ring/octagon.

Honestly...I love chicks...and I love mma. I don't get pissed off at things going off topic. Gives us a break from the McGreggor praise/hate threads and the same old shit that gets spewed every day.

I agree WMMA sucks but it's here to stay, so they might as well be good to look at if they are going to be subpar in the ring/octagon.

I can accept that.
Just wanted to throw out my opinion about these threads.

Back