News Rachel Ostovich's Husband Arrested for Attempted Murder (charges reduced to second degree assault)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why? If she was t
Well your response got cut off. But the reason I say that is he probably premeditated this and she only reacted. He had the jump on her. If they're married he knows where her gun is, so he'd start there, most likely.

And then it wouldn't be a fight but a showdown.

Even if she got the gun first, if that first shot didn't put him down (or even hit him if she grabbed it and fired in a rush), he'd only beat her 10x as hard and take the gun from her and possibly use it on her.

I think women have a good chance against a guy if they have a gun PROVIDED they have 10-20 feet distance between them and time to aim and shoot. Close range I'll always assume the man can turn the tables on her before she is likely to kill him.

But yeah, that's just my prejudice on this matter. Maybe she's cool under pressure, a crack shot, and can string him along long enough to get to her gun. Can't claim I know.

I don’t know man, the obviousness of it is so amateur.
I think he's young. He's just cutting his teeth right now. In 5 years this guy will have the subtlety to get some great arguments going back and forth on this site. If he doesn't outgrow trolling...

Bro, all sherdoggers drive jacked-up Ford f-350s 24/7. Anything else and you are a girly man.

Mine is only a f-250 and I’m only 5’11. True beta here...

But at least I don’t hit women.

You’ve gotta be one of the biggest POS’ on this forum.

My girlfriend cheated on me too. I didn’t beat the shit out of her... you know what I did? I left her ass... and kept the car I bought her.

Real men don’t beat women.
That's cool for you bro.
You don't know the horrible place I was in at the time to be calling me a piece of shit. I was barely 21 then. Dated her all through my senior year in highschool till then. Lived together for almost 2 years bought her so much shit. Proposed to her and she accepted. Not even a full month later I found out she was cheating on me for weeks with my bothers bestfriend. I regret beating her so bad but she wasn't innocent either. I did my time and payed for that mistake.

It's funny how we split hairs when it comes to our favourite fighters, huh?

That's splitting hairs to you? Pushing someone into a body of water as opposed to splitting the bones in their face open?

I don't think you should punch a woman in the face but he should be allowed to punch her real hard in the ass if he caught her cheating.

Good the asshole has a restraining order, he might be up for round 2

tenor.gif

apparently she cheated on him, obviously doesnt justify what he did but still, there's always two sides to the story, its not like he snapped for no reason.
Typical man answer. I don’t care if she fucked the entire basketball team. You don’t pig d the shit out of someone for that. You walk away! Also...ALL guys who hit their wives say that. Then later it turns out that he was just mad because he thought she flirted with someone or she talked to a guy at a party , also, he has assaulted her before. Not a first timer.

I can say whatever, whenever. I am not a court of law I am a court of public opinion. There is obviously no good reason a man would break his girlfriend's face that would not be defensible against arresting officers.

If his life was in imminent danger and he severely damaged his significant other in self-defense he would call 911 immediately after dealing with the threat. As I have actually done after being assaulted by a female relative. Even though the cops got there with me in back control with an RNC on a much smaller woman I was never even handcuffed or accosted in any way since it was made clear in the 911 call that SHE was the culprit. Never in a million years would I have been anywhere CLOSE to being charged with something like attempted murder.

Now you can keep playing judge but anyone with any real sense of reasoning knows how this shit will play out. So fuck this scumbag.
Subtle brag about tapping a chick with style.

Move to Saudi Arabia
Only women in Saudi are killed for that. The men are free to have multiple wives an “concubines”. So yeah, they can cheat...but it’s legal and not called “cheating”.

This. I knew a married couple who posted daily about their love for each other. It was maybe the most cringeworthy thing I have ever seen so I unfollowed both. Dont know why they have to tell the world instead of just turning and talking to each other face to face. Anyway a mate told me about the crazy shit they were posting then I followed again and it was so fucking dramatic. Massive fall from grace online in front of all their friends and family. Found it like car crash just had to watch and be glad its not me. Why people want everyone in their personal life I wont ever understand.
Thanks for sharing, Kenny!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back