Racist nut in Missouri shoots two, killing one while yelling "“get out of my country” at them...

You two need your own debate series, complete with charts and etch a sketch pictures. Wouldn't need a moderator, but WU and Thuriszas should judge it.

You two need your own debate series, complete with charts and etch a sketch pictures. Wouldn't need a moderator, but WU and Thuriszas should judge it.
<{1-6}>

Though, I do agree that making a post every time a Muslim sticks his dick in a knot hole is ridiculous as a condemnation of the groups as a whole.

agreed

I'll be curious to see if you actually get anyone supporting this type of thing though. Every time a Muslim throws a gay off a building or rapes/kills an infidel, there is plenty of support for it in segments of the community. I wonder if you'll get the same here - which is what I assume you're going for, since you're trying to make a big point.

lol no. ts is not expecting to get people supporting murders in here.

but are there people out there like him? of course there are. we'll be seeing them around from time to time.

Evidence multiculturalism doesn't work.

lol

even in a homogenous society people get killed on the regular.

humans will, and always have, found reasons to see others as "different" when they need to.

I blame this shooting on the hysteria created by the media's blatant lie that it was a "muslim ban / immigration ban".

Back