Racist nut in Missouri shoots two, killing one while yelling "“get out of my country” at them...

Poor Sikhs, always getting mistaken for msulim's.

I have a solution, 100% guaranteed to work for these types of problems. The immigrants should have their own land, I don't know... somewhere in the middle east. Americans should have their own land, I don't know... somewhere in America.

Well then, let's hit the road and give the US back to the Native Americans.

Trampoline%20Dunk%20Fail.gif

Must have offended your people.

Before anyone takes my post seriously, I was just trolling. I'm not that much of a dick.

I have a solution, 100% guaranteed to work for these types of problems. The immigrants should have their own land, I don't know... somewhere in the middle east. Americans should have their own land, I don't know... somewhere in America.

Go back to Europe.

See how dumb you think that sounds? That's how people see you.

After a murder, the best thing to do is confide in the bartender you just met. Because surely he will give you a high-five and a free drink for taking out some muzzies and not fear for his own life and call the police.

Fucking idiot. So he just shot them because they were brown? What was his reasoning other than MAGA? Shooting our engineers is actively making it worse

"You guys do stuff I totally disagree with... So I'm going to do it too!"

Though, I do agree that making a post every time a Muslim sticks his dick in a knot hole is ridiculous as a condemnation of the groups as a whole.

It's wholly the point. There is seven billion people in the world, and the WR is a police blotter for every crime (real or made up) by a refugee or Muslim on a white person the world over. It just presents a completely distorted view of reality - like folks believing crime is at an all time high because folks are getting news reports of every heinous crime in America that they think it's common when crime rates and are a very steep and steady decline since the 1990's.

After a murder, the best thing to do is confide in the bartender you just met. Because surely he will give you a high-five and a free drink for taking out some muzzies and not fear for his own life and call the police.

Bartender was probably a white guy, so the killer though they were of the same mind and on the same side of his "war".

Or, it's just an example of the hate on the far right. While the right cries about protests and a couple windows being broken, the far right racists are actually killing innocent people. So Christian!

Lets look at some demographics from Missouri...

84.0% White American (81.0% non-Hispanic white, 3.0% White Hispanic)
11.7% Black or African American
0.5% American Indian and Alaska Native
1.7% Asian American
0.1% Native Hawaiian and other Pacific Islander
1.9% Multiracial American
0.1% Some other race

Now lets look at the Missouri crime rates by demographic...

unwed_mothers.jpg

Yup those damn whites are the most to blame:rolleyes:

Lets look at some demographics....

84.0% White American (81.0% non-Hispanic white, 3.0% White Hispanic)
11.7% Black or African American
0.5% American Indian and Alaska Native
1.7% Asian American
0.1% Native Hawaiian and other Pacific Islander
1.9% Multiracial American
0.1% Some other race

Now lets look at the crime rates by demographic

unwed_mothers.jpg

Yup those damn whites are the most to blame:rolleyes:

I made no mention of race.

Most would consider Missouri the south, but they have the death penalty, so this guy will have the choice of suffocating in the gas chamber or getting lethal injection. Good riddance.

Really? I thought it was the Mid-West?

Let's see, small town in the midwest, former military, racist as shit, can't tell the difference between Indian and Middle Eastern.

Sounds like a Sherdogger.
The libs fabricated this story to further their anti-gun, globalist agenda.

<36>

This never would have happened if Trump wasn't voted in

SJWs and self loathing white libs will plaster this all over their FB and ja*k off to this.

and @Kafir-kun will use this instance to proclaim, "see guys, white folk are far worse than Muslims."

SJWs and self loathing white libs will plaster this all over their FB and ja*k off to this.

and @Kafir-kun will use this instance to proclaim, "see guys, white folk are far worse than Muslims."
Once again, a post lacking insight. Can't say I'm surprised. Now when will you substantiate your claim from the other thread?

Go back to Europe.

See how dumb you think that sounds? That's how people see you.
1. I have native american blood. So yeah, you should go back to Europe.

2. I would, if it weren't for the migrant invasion. I'd be willing to do complete demographic replacement if there were somewhere to flee to, but there isn't. The entire western world is multicultural.

Back