Law Radicalized by Fox News - "Foxitus" and "Foxmania"

You prefer the days when mainstream media swept this stuff under the rug and only reported on white people?

If it's gets them ratings it means people care. That is good for the black community, because society has traditionally not cared.
No but if they are going to tell the story then at least tell the whole thing. Every night on local news "teen Adam Toledo shot by cops. Family wants to see body cam footage" but they never talk about the fact that they were shooting at cars or that his street name was little homicide. They don't talk about the real problem which is how this kid got caught up with a gang. The only part of the story they are interested in is the video footage because that's what gets the views. And they lazily try to lump it in with some story about how cops are out to murder minorities.

Time to ban Fox, and cancel everyone who doesn't pledge allegiance to the ruling party and prevent them from earning a living. Lol, does anybody actually believe the US isn't an even shittier version of USSR? Christ, at least they had some good athletes.

Looking from the outside it is quite funny how bolshevics are ceasing power in USA with zero pushback.

Down to hunting down and eliminating political dissidents after an election that the guys in Belarus would be embarrassed to try and pull off.
<WhatIsThis>

No.

Any news site that was/is in bed with the Democratic Party is rotten.

Any news site thinks that the 2016 election was rigged is rotten.

Any news site that has CIA agents working for them is rotten.

Bye CNN

This defense has been used quite a few times by Trumpanzees who have gotten in serious legal trouble. It didn't just start with the capitol rioters either. I remember 2 different people who used this in the months before the capitol riots. Lawyers probably keep attempting it because it has a ring of truth to it.

People that Fox News have gone after have actually been successfully murdered in the past. Like George Tiller, a physician who performed abortions. O'Reilly would go on about "Tiller The Baby Killer" and eventually someone shot George Tiller in the head.

So the defense is voluntary brain washing via seeking confirmation bias?

Gtfoh. Lol

Nobody is forcing anyone to consume media, nevermind there's a plethora of other sources available that would provide an antidote for Foxitus. There's lots of CNninnies or MSNBoneheads out there to prove that point. This reeks of affluenza type of a defense and accountabilityphobia. o_O

Are you serious???

Steve Scalise getting shot ring a bell?

Dude was radicalized by msnbc.
I never heard anything about this guy and MSNBC. He was a Bernie Sanders supporter who took part in Bernie's campaign. Usually those types also resent orgs like MSNBC for not giving Sanders enough coverage. Only thing related to media engagement I remember about the shooter was that he was a member of a lot of political Facebook groups.

Are you serious???

Steve Scalise getting shot ring a bell?

Dude was radicalized by msnbc.

Ohhhhh. When you said killing half the Senate I thought you meant a bomb or something. The Scalia thing was a lone gunman. Crazy guy with a gun. Hard to blame the media over a single individual.

Ohhhhh. When you said killing half the Senate I thought you meant a bomb or something. The Scalia thing was a lone gunman. Crazy guy with a gun. Hard to blame the media over a single individual.

Please fuck off with your excuses.

We witnessed the left terrorize America, kill multiple people, and cause millions in damages across the country for a year. All for a lie by the media. You are no more likely to be an innocent black man killed by police than you are to be struck by lightning.

PS, this is who you're jerking off

I never heard anything about this guy and MSNBC. He was a Bernie Sanders supporter who took part in Bernie's campaign. Usually those types also resent orgs like MSNBC for not giving Sanders enough coverage. Only thing related to media engagement I remember about the shooter was that he was a member of a lot of political Facebook groups.

<TrumpWrong1>

We witnessed the left terrorize America, kill multiple people, and cause millions in damages across the country for a year. All for a lie by the media. You are no more likely to be an innocent black man killed by police than you are to be struck by lightning.

I’m only responding to this thread and the topic. You seem to be verging all over the place.

So you believe there is 0 racism in America? That POC aren’t profiled? Stopped for minor or non-existent violations?

Do you think Fox pushing Trump lie was a big deal?

Crime related to BLM wasn't due to a media lie. Chauvin was just found guilty in court. What he and some others did was a real abuse. The reaction of some people to this abuse was uncalled for, but they weren't reacting to a lie from the media.

Crime related to the election fraud was due to a media (and POTUS) lie. Rudy went 1-64 in court, and the 1 "win" was something inconsequential. As others have pointed out in here the shit he was saying out of court and what he was actually claiming inside the courtroom were two very different things. Also, his sidekick Sydney Powell has literally come out and said no reasonable person should have believed her claims about election fraud!

If your programming is not allowing yourself to say the same shit about CNN and MSNBC you’re fucking delusional and a cancer to society. It’s almost sad because I agree that fox is a cancer but sane enough to call out the other bullshit as well. You motherfuckers are part of the problem refusing to admit it.

CNN-Mostly-Peaceful.jpg

You gotta love the double standards a guy sticking his feet on nancy pelosis desk is a domestic terrorist

burn down a police presinct, you might get a few years with a Democrat DA

There are layers to this. At no point during Russia investigation did CNN or MSNBC etc incite a riot or violence against the current administration. They would report on the leaks and unnamed sources crap but they didn’t whip up viewer into a frenzy.

IMO the referring to rioting and looting as "peaceful protests" and refusing to condemn it was just as bad by the major news sites like MSNBC and CNN.
If this whole thing had been called out and shut down as soon as the BLM protests turned violent, I don't believe Jan 6 would have happened.
Violence, looting and hate towards Police and the Government entities had become the new normal for both sides due to feeling unheard.

100 days of rioting and violence in Portland etc including attacks on Police Stations and Federal buildings with no consequence made people believe that type of behaviour was ok.

IMO the referring to rioting and looting as "peaceful protests" and refusing to condemn it was just as bad by the major news sites like MSNBC and CNN.
If this whole thing had been called out and shut down as soon as the BLM protests turned violent, I don't believe Jan 6 would have happened.
Violence, looting and hate towards Police and the Government entities had become the new normal for both sides due to feeling unheard.

100 days of rioting and violence in Portland etc including attacks on Police Stations and Federal buildings with no consequence made people believe that type of behaviour was ok.
You're going to give me an aneurysm. The capitol riots were over supposed election fraud, not BLM not receiving enough criticism. And if BLM deserved criticism because what they were doing was wrong, why would the capitol rioters believe that behavior was OK just because BLM wasn't receiving enough criticism?

Imagine someone is abusing children and you think they're not receiving enough criticism. Does that mean you go to a playground and start kicking kids in the head because, "I guess this behavior is OK!"

No consequences? People were arrested. People were shot by police in the head with rubber bullets. Where do you get this idea there weren’t any consequences?

It was also ANTIFA and other anti-government groups and NOT BLM that was doing the rioting. Sorry but that’s a fact. BLM wanted nothing to do with angsts white adults pushing their anarchist agenda.

The media was calling the protests during the day (BLM) mostly peaceful. I do agree that maybe a little more should have been said about the rioting but I remember news coverage early on showing the burning of that police station.

Jan 6th and the riots in Portland are in no way connected. The catalyst was Trump and his enablers telling people the election was rigged and that they had to take back what was stolen. It’s not like we had a bunch of white people trying to burn down the Capitol after Rodney King. Such a silly comparison

Back