Rafael Dos Nachos:"9 Out of 10 Times I Beat Eddie Sanchez"

Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
"I think that's what happened--I just got caught and that happens in MMA," dos Anjos said. "I think I just had a bad night at work and Eddie Alvarez did great. I think If we fought 10 times, I'd win nine out of 10 you know.

"I am the best lightweight in the world, and I'm healthy enough to prove it once again."

If the Brazilian is to get back on the winning track, he must defeat a man who's been unbeaten since October 2013. Ferguson has won his past eight fights and is currently full of confidence heading into the showdown with dos Anjos this weekend.

"After my fight with Alvarez, I asked for a rematch, but it didn't happen," dos Anjos said. "I asked my manager who I should fight and who I should beat to get a title shot next, and we talked about Tony Ferguson.

http://www.flocombat.com/article/48054-rafael-dos-anjos-i-am-the-best-lightweight-in-the-world

pipe down sore foot ya got ran over like a prom queen at a football locker room

giphy.gif

He's probably right btw

I don't know about 9 out of 10, but I do think Dos Anjos is better. Ferguson fight is going to be fireworks for sure.

Maybe not 9 out of 10 but I'd settle for 6 or 7 tbqh

Probably around 7 or 8 times. Dos Nachos would've beaten the fucking breaks off of Con-man McGillicutty 10/10 times though

This "change the fighter name to be funny" thing is already old and unfunny.

I don't know about 9 out of 10, but I do think Dos Anjos is better. Ferguson fight is going to be fireworks for sure.

Tonys last fight was crazy... im hoping lando was just that good and if so this fight is going to be the shit

I'd be worried about Ferg personally. Guys never been finished even with a broken arm went to judges. Are you ready for 5 round for a bigger stronger wildman with a 83% finish rate?

I'd say 7 out of 10. Eddie cracked him hard and then was swinging like a kid having his first fight on a playground while trying to finish. Only reason he got away with that was because RDA was hurt.

RDA could of made millions if he fought McGregor but went on to lose his title in a parking lot against Eddie..

Before he got rocked, Eddie was completely outclassing him. Bad matchup for dos nachos.

Khabib made this guy look like a debutant. In fact Khabib is his daddy. Daddy Nurmy. Nachos,Churros, fish and chips and Burritos are all his kids.
everyone-wants-to-step-in-to-fight-khabib-nurmagomedov-even-bj-penn.jpg

Tonys last fight was crazy... im hoping lando was just that good and if so this fight is going to be the shit
Yeah Tony sloppy until he gets jab going. My prediction is 1st round KO RDA or Tony takes over past rd 2.

I'd say 7 out of 10. Eddie cracked him hard and then was swinging like a kid having his first fight on a playground while trying to finish. Only reason he got away with that was because RDA was hurt.
yep RDA was done after getting rocked he never recovered

maybe 4.9 outta 10 maybe

I like RDA but I think Fergy is going to catch him in a sub or outwork him Sat.

Back