Rafael Dos Nachos:"9 Out of 10 Times I Beat Eddie Sanchez"

Eeeh 7-8/10 but yeah. I favor him in a rematch.

RDA took a nap.

He's still dreaming.

He should be thankful, yeah?

Eddie got fed to the lion instead of him.

He was walking dead on his feet. Guy was on auto pilot, and no one was behind the wheel.
He was defending until the last 5 seconds or so. And soon as the fight got stopped he was responding clearly to the ref and walking around without an issue.

He was defending until the last 5 seconds or so. And soon as the fight got stopped he was responding clearly to the ref and walking around without an issue.

Dude was on his way to Rashad Face city, no doubt about it. Fight was properly called, and ruled a TKO.

The end.

Reminds me of.- Gustaffson: 9 times out of 10 I beat rumble...

I actually agree with him.

As for RDA he at least gets him 50/50.

Dude was on his way to Rashad Face city, no doubt about it. Fight was properly called, and ruled a TKO.

The end.
Except he neither took a nap nor dropped like you claimed. He could have made it to the bell but it wouldn't have been safe. Ref looked out for him but he had more fight in him.

It is what it is

Eddie Beats RDA 8 times out of 10.

RDA might be as good or even a better technical fighter but it's just a terrible matchup for him. RDA can't take him down and is essentially forced to box with him where Eddie is better. Eddie is bigger, faster, stronger, hits harder and has the better chin.

Nightmare matchup. What's also tiresome is this false narrative that RDA was winning the fight and "got caught"

Eddie was out landing RDA 14-12 on punches and 4-3 on kicks before landing that shot. Strikes ended up being 46-12.
At no point was RDA winning.

RDA does very well with pressure and crowding, something that never works against Eddie with his foot work and lateral movement. Eddie has never, and will never be outstruck by a fighter with similar height and reach. His weakness is and always has been against guys who have reach on him, IE, Thompson, Conor, Cerrone, Poirier

Back