Raider Nation v27: Sorry Jack, Chucky's Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dumping off all the big play potential guys, Cooper better step up big time this season.

Offense is going to be completely different. Not sure if I should be excited or nervous lol.

On paper if the team falls behind fast then the current roster allows for very little impact quick strike plays outside of Cooper and Cook.

Then again I could be completely wrong and Gruden has Carr throwing it all over the place. I'll just be happy to see some running with the qb under center, hated those shotgun hand offs on 3rd and 5.

On paper if the team falls behind fast then the current roster allows for very little impact quick strike plays outside of Cooper and Cook.

Then again I could be completely wrong and Gruden has Carr throwing it all over the place. I'll just be happy to see some running with the qb under center, hated those shotgun hand offs on 3rd and 5.

Seconded. Let the defense converge on the RB before he even gets going.

Seconded. Let the defense converge on the RB before he even gets going.
What's crazy is Lynch got to the 2nd level on some of those, him gaining 3 or so yards on those regularly is insane. Most dudes would've been stopped instantly.

What's crazy is Lynch got to the 2nd level on some of those, him gaining 3 or so yards on those regularly is insane. Most dudes would've been stopped instantly.

I agree. It will be nice to see him running behind K. Smith next season. Power football.

Ryan Grant left without a deal and is signing with the Colts.

Meanwhile...

<DisgustingHHH>

Glanced over that tweet quickly and I read that as the athletic WR Eric Decker is coming in for a visit lol, got a chuckle out of it

Saw a rumor that they are trying to move Cook or Walford for cap and another pick. Not a shocker since they signed Derek Carr...ier to that TE deal.

Allen Hurns was released by the Jags. Id like that addition quite a bit.

Glanced over that tweet quickly and I read that as the athletic WR Eric Decker is coming in for a visit lol, got a chuckle out of it
Pretty clear theyre looking for good hands.

I'm good with Decker, him and Nelson would make a good possession duo. But don't count out fan favorite Seth Roberts from making noise, he fits the blocking style this team is going for.

Decker would be good. Any move that pushes Seth further down the depth chart is a good move imo

I was a Seth supporter but he was straight up garbage last year

Decker would be good. Any move that pushes Seth further down the depth chart is a good move imo

I was a Seth supporter but he was straight up garbage last year
Such a weird player. He make the most dazzling catches in clutch time but he cant catch an easy pass to save his life.

Such a weird player. He make the most dazzling catches in clutch time but he cant catch an easy pass to save his life.

Yep. This is exactly why I was defending him in past seasons. I thought maybe the guy would turn the corner but nope

Ola walla Bang Bang aka Olawale traded to the Cowboys.

Never really did too much for us, imo. Will not be missed.

Suh would be a amazing signing.

Cook may be getting cut. He was one of the locker room cancers last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back