Rank the Batmen

Batman didnt kill Talia Joker did he stabbed her in the back

[youtube]

If you contend her and the driver survives then I'll contend anybody in that shootout with the Batwing also survives in Batfleck universe.

tumblr_nur5oboyP51riul5co1_250.gif

I kinda liked Kilmer's Batman. Trouble was the movies were terrible.

Keaton was second place for me though. Nostalgia and shit... Although Bale seems more believable.

[youtube]

If you contend her and the driver survives then I'll contend anybody in that shootout with the Batwing also survives in Batfleck universe.

LOL dude I was just joking and talking about the Batman game the Talia in that movie sucks tho and isnt like the one in the comics. Neither is Bane tho hes not some love struck puppy who dies for his girl.

I was surprised, I actually thought Ben Affleck was a much better Batman than Bale. He was actually intimidating and pretty brutal. His Bruce Wayne was okay, I actually think Bale might have been the best Bruce Wayne. Michael Keaton was pretty good at both roles, Kilmer and Clooney were terrible.

top 3
1. Affleck
2. Keaton
3. Bale.

I liked Bale's Batman but always thought Keaton was the superior Batman...untill I saw BvS, that is. Affleck's Batman is amazing.

1. Affleck - I also like that he has a device that changes his voice instead of him doing it himself like Bale. It sounds stupid when Bale did it but the voice changer Affleck uses really makes him sound intimidating/ominous.
2. Bale
3. Val Kilmer
4. Clooney.
5. Keaton - because I've never seen any of those movies or have when I was a kid and have forgotten about them

I was surprised, I actually thought Ben Affleck was a much better Batman than Bale. He was actually intimidating and pretty brutal. His Bruce Wayne was okay, I actually think Bale might have been the best Bruce Wayne. Michael Keaton was pretty good at both roles, Kilmer and Clooney were terrible.

People think bale is the best Wayne because bale is a good actor when looking normal and talking.

But afflecks Wayne did behave and talk like he should from the comics.

Best Batman: Affleck
Best Suave Bruce Wayne: Bale
Best Recluse Bruce Wayne: Affleck

Conroy is king though.

Keaton goat
Bale sucks
Affleck was cool too, I mean he whooped superman's ass

Back