Social Rapper Tiny Jag pulls out of Detroit music fest after she learns whites pay a higher ticket price

Kamala Harris approves this black-only discount. It starts with half-priced tickets and ends with half-priced houses.

She’ll gain a lot of fans for that. Might lose some liberal fans though

Discrimimating against white people in America is accepted, supported and encouraged. Nothing will happen.

I wonder what it's going to take for most white people to realize that they are in a race war.
Just imagine the reverse...
This is just the latest example of the blatant double standards regarding race in America.
Isn't America Whitey's Country? White people are still at the top of the World in America. Why are you guys acting like this?
Kamala Harris approves this black-only discount. It starts with half-priced tickets and ends with half-priced houses.
If that's what she stands for, she is Whiter than she thinks. To beat the enemy, one must become the enemy, and later ally with the enemy, until you are the enemy?

Pay up, Whitey!

So 12.1% of the population in the US is going to keep these acts in the money?

I don’t think so.

And that’s saying total support from the AA community which I don’t see.

@ithinktheymad

This thread is right on cue for you. Do you think white people would ever play the victim card here?

Lmfao come on. Pretty rare to see a biracial person identify with their white half at all. Good on her

Last edited:
lol how is this any different than advertisements aimed at women where women get in the club for free, or ladies get free drinks, or ladies get 10$ off an oil change?

I wonder how much they charge biracial folk
$15?

Lol seriously, "people of color" is such a vague term. I bet transracial Rachel could have scored $10 tickets.

lol how is this any different than advertisements aimed at women where women get in the club for free, or ladies get free drinks, or ladies get 10$ off an oil change?
It's not really... But they just lost the business of all eight white people that would have gone to Afro Future Fest.

@ithinktheymad

This thread is right on cue for you. Do you think white people would ever play the victim card here?
I'll take this as confirmation that I own your soul. Pretty sad that I accomplished that while smoking weed, drinking whisky, and watching my little cousins play with the dogs.

As far as the thread goes. The rapper has a right to not play the gig. The promoter can charge what they want and I think this is a pretty dumb move because a promoter's job is to make as much money as they can and I think this will decrease sales. I think it has the potential to hurt the pocketbooks of everyone involved in the longterm. I would not attend that kind of festival or be financially involved.

Have fun crying about the opression Olympics in the shower bitch boy.

This is the new left, ladies and gentlemen.

You created this mess

It's called capitalism and it's no different than a bar that advertises "ladies drink for free", as @vengeful pointed out.

Personally, I don't agree with it, but just as with the media, don't mistake the exploitation of something for financial gain with some kind of over-arching agenda.

I'll take this as confirmation that I own your soul. Pretty sad that I accomplished that while smoking weed, drinking whisky, and watching my little cousins play with the dogs.

As far as the thread goes. The rapper has a right to not play the gig. The promoter can charge what they want and I think this is pretty dumb move because a promoter's job is to make as much money as they can and I think this will decrease sales. I think it has the potential to hurt the pocketbooks of everyone involved in the longterm. I would not attend that kind of festival or be financially involved.

Have fun crying about the opression Olympics in the shower bitch boy.
lol must be some good weed. You can think you own my soul if it makes you feel like you actually own something in your life. Whatever it takes to boost your ego.

And clean up your act in front of your little cousin before he ends up like you.

Good on her for standing up for principle.

lol must be some good weed. You can think you own my soul if it makes you feel like you actually own something in your life. Whatever it takes to boost your ego.

And clean up your act in front of your little cousin before he ends up like you.
It's excellent weed. It's called M.A.C ONE. It was actually a gift from their father(along with some cool glass!) who owns and operates a few cannabis dispensaries. Their mother smokes sometimes too and she's a teacher. I own my own businesses. Why would they want to be like us?

They changed their pricing, it's $20 for everyone now. They are going to ask for donations from all the white people to make up for it though.

It's called capitalism and it's no different than a bar that advertises "ladies drink for free", as @vengeful pointed out.

Personally, I don't agree with it, but just as with the media, don't mistake the exploitation of something for financial gain with some kind of over-arching agenda.

Yea....we will keep that in mind when Toby Keith charges people of color a higher ticket price than white people.

Edit.

Out of line

Back