Raquel Pennington breaks silence on Sean Strickland’s comments at UFC 297

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strickland is a bit of a cunt and was in the wrong and Raquel took it in stride.

Still, she's boring to me in every way and I like Strickland so I can't help but not care about his antics and how it affected her.

Strickland is a bit of a cunt and was in the wrong and Raquel took it in stride.

Still, she's boring to me in every way and I like Strickland so I can't help but not care about his antics and how it affected her.
Pretty much this. Despite everything I still kinda like Strickland and absolutely do not give a shit about Pennington.

Okay I agree fight is boring as shit.

That doesn’t justify Sean saying parents with gay children are weak or being disrespectful/mocking his co-workers for several weeks.
Yeah Sean is not acting a character like others, he is a true blue asshole. None of that was necessary, and none of those people did anything to Sean to deserve to be treated like that.

From his wiki page:
In Strickland’s adolescence, he developed a close relationship with his grandfather who held neo-Nazi ideologies. He adopted his grandfather’s views, which were further reinforced through his viewing of the film American History X. “I loved the life they lived, just dirty, white trash, to have respect, you know? When I was a kid, that was somebody I would hero-worship, that ideology,” Strickland stated regarding the characters in the film.[9]

Yeah Sean is not acting a character like others, he is a true blue asshole. None of that was necessary, and none of those people did anything to Sean to deserve to be treated like that.

From his wiki page:
In Strickland’s adolescence, he developed a close relationship with his grandfather who held neo-Nazi ideologies. He adopted his grandfather’s views, which were further reinforced through his viewing of the film American History X. “I loved the life they lived, just dirty, white trash, to have respect, you know? When I was a kid, that was somebody I would hero-worship, that ideology,” Strickland stated regarding the characters in the film.[9]
In his defense, Strickland stopped being a white supremacist when he made black friends. At least he has shown that he can learn and change.

Maybe if he's actually platonic friends with Nina Drama or if he gets married and has daughters he will stop being such a misogynist, joking or not

If he has gay friends or relatives, or trans family, and really gets to know them, maybe he will stop being so hateful and angry.

I think deep down Strickland is a good guy with good intentions. He's just a very angry man and he needs someone to hate, I guess. Unfortunately he has been propagandized to have these crazy and gross opinions. You have to remember he's getting his understanding of the issue from people like Jordan Peterson.

strickland just acts like every other guy with an abusive father. homophobic / sexist / racist shit is par for the course.

In his defense, Strickland stopped being a white supremacist when he made black friends. At least he has shown that he can learn and change.

Maybe if he's actually platonic friends with Nina Drama or if he gets married and has daughters he will stop being such a misogynist, joking or not

If he has gay friends or relatives, or trans family, and really gets to know them, maybe he will stop being so hateful and angry.

I think deep down Strickland is a good guy with good intentions. He's just a very angry man and he needs someone to hate, I guess. Unfortunately he has been propagandized to have these crazy and gross opinions. You have to remember he's getting his understanding of the issue from people like Jordan Peterson.
He sounds pretty hateful at times, but I see what you are saying. Sean does not support Tate at least, and if he could find a better conservative role model than Peterson (who is not as bad as Tate, but not good either), that could hopefully go in a better direction. When someone rails on others that never did them any harm on a regular basis, that becomes a personality problem that reflects on their character. Fortunately, there is always room for people to change.

She is being classy considering Strickland was shit talking her all week then followed up by making a bunch of anti-gay comments

Strickland is a homophobic bigot but so are a lot of his fans. I expect them to find a way to twist this and shit on Rocky
So if someone disagrees with a certain lifestyle, that automatically makes them a bigot?

Strickland himself might be over the top, but he's like that over correction that says the most outrageous things back to the crowd that has been claiming the most outrageous things for years now.

I'm not really a fan of Strickland, but he needs to be "fuck you" about it because anyone who gives the woke mob even an inch gets crucified. The only way to attack these bad ideas sometimes is with a junk yard dog like a Strickland or a Trump... the other side has people who will tell you men can give birth and cant be reasoned with, the only answer is a blunt instrument that hammers away with the same relentless disregard for human decency that the opposition brings.

Not being able to produce offspring is not being able to produce offspring.

Don't hide behind biology if you hate gays be honest enough to say it.
Not being able to produce off spring bc of you infertility, is very different than being a gay and not ever going to be able to produce offspring by any gay people ever in the history of gay.

You know what is a fact. A gay or straight couple who can't have biological children are on average much better parents and better providers than a man and woman who didn't plan or want a baby but still try and raise it.

That has nothing to do with gay / straight and everything to do with planned / didn't plan.

Your statement can be simplified into " parents who plan to have a Baby are on average better providers than parents who don't plan to have a baby".

NO SHIT my boy

Entertaining thread.

Few things to mention. What Sean said to the gay reporter wasn’t that he was against homosexuality. He’s against LGTBQ pushing their agenda heavily everywhere. And this I agree. Almost every new movie and show has to show a gay character, usually shown in a good light. There are videos of drag queens reading to children and even dancing promiscuously as a performance for elementary schools. Definitely an agenda being pushed lately.

Sean’s message was I don’t care what your orientation is, nor will I attack you for it but stop shoving it down our throats.

Few people in this thread are against gay people having kids. If I had to guess their opinion, it would be ‘if you were born without legs, should you still aspire to be a pole vaulter? Should the country bend the pole vaulting rules to accommodate your wishes just because you were born this way?’

Can a gay couple successfully raise and love a child better than most heterosexual parents out there? Sure.

But if a child is to be raised by two sets of parents, equal goodness and love and responsibility, one set of parents is a homosexual couple and the other is a heterosexual couple, which would be the ideal choice? I would choose the heterosexual couple. It’s ideal for a child to be raised by a loving male father figure and a loving female mother figure.

Worst take I’ve seen about anything in a long time.
There’s been a few, my personal favorite is someone commenting on Marc Coleman’s recent sobriety. He’s been posting a lot of workouts and clean living on his ig and someone said they don’t respect sober people because they lack the self control to just knock back a few here and there lol.

If homosexuality was natural, gay men would poop out babies.

Nothing IN LIFE is more natural than MAKING LIFE itself. The inability to create life is unnatural.

Now Tecia's daughter has to grow up without a father which is always tragic. Every child deserves to have their real mother & father raise them. Now tragedy is the standard lol.

You have to be really dumb to think that doesn't make sense.
It's natural cuz it happens in nature. If you need any further clarification on the meaning of words, feel free to ask me, a dictionary, or your grade school English teachers who failed you

Entertaining thread.

Few things to mention. What Sean said to the gay reporter wasn’t that he was against homosexuality. He’s against LGTBQ pushing their agenda heavily everywhere. And this I agree. Almost every new movie and show has to show a gay character, usually shown in a good light. There are videos of drag queens reading to children and even dancing promiscuously as a performance for elementary schools. Definitely an agenda being pushed lately.

Sean’s message was I don’t care what your orientation is, nor will I attack you for it but stop shoving it down our throats.

Few people in this thread are against gay people having kids. If I had to guess their opinion, it would be ‘if you were born without legs, should you still aspire to be a pole vaulter? Should the country bend the pole vaulting rules to accommodate your wishes just because you were born this way?’

Can a gay couple successfully raise and love a child better than most heterosexual parents out there? Sure.

But if a child is to be raised by two sets of parents, equal goodness and love and responsibility, one set of parents is a homosexual couple and the other is a heterosexual couple, which would be the ideal choice? I would choose the heterosexual couple. It’s ideal for a child to be raised by a loving male father figure and a loving female mother figure.

This is just a BOLD FACED LIE

Pretty bizzare lie to make when the video is out there

What he actually said is that people with gay children are weak. They are apart of the problem. And he implied parents of gay children should be ashamed of their child.

See the video below

Last edited:
There’s been a few, my personal favorite is someone commenting on Marc Coleman’s recent sobriety. He’s been posting a lot of workouts and clean living on his ig and someone said they don’t respect sober people because they lack the self control to just knock back a few here and there lol.
Wow that IS a bad take.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derik
Back