• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Rate the Card: UFC 299

JoeRowe

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Screenshot_20240108_100812_Chrome.jpg
Still a fight or 2 to be booked, likely for the early prelims. I can't imagine they add another banger lol.

Main event isn't amazing for me but the depth & style matchups are enough to give it a 9/10.

What say you?

8.5/10. Loaded with relevant fights all the way down to the prelims but main event being an undeserved title shot hurts it just a little in my eyes. One more relevant title fight would put it over the edge but it’s still a fantastic card. Almost as good as you can hope for nowadays.

9,5 / 10 if 300 will be better. If not 10/10

I would go 9/10, you rarely see a card this good on paper, I actually love the Suga vs Chito 2 matchup, Chito deserves the shot, won 5 of his last 6 and was the last guy to beat Suga, love me some Dustin, he just doesn't know how to fight boring, love the Burns vs JDM matchup, Holland vs Page should be fireworks

Solid 7, maybe 8. Gut says lots of decisions and a disappointing night though!

It's damn good card on paper and has a very high probability of coming off great in the end. I'll give a solid 8 to 8.5

Back