Votes: 77 27.2%
  • 3 Stars ***

Votes: 10 3.5%
  • 2 Stars **

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • 1 Star *

Votes: 2 0.7%

• Total voters
Amazing event. Max and Alex stole the show but shoutout to Jiri and Lopes with outstanding performances too.

I mean no card is perfect, but this ranks among the best MMA cards ever so I got to give it a 5.

Easy 5 stars it delivered from top to bottom just pure violence all night long!

Bo ruined this card

if not for him prob the best event ever

somebody check Jiri for rabies because that boy was axting very scabie tonight holy shit

Bo on main against Brundage requires a point deduction. Otherwise fantastic show.

solid 4.5+
that was the first time I watched the event as a whole, each fight
got bored at AFK-Cutter vs. Clownjermain Blanketing
had to switch between tabs on Chinese market promo fight, got tired of fighters losing balance when they hit and dropping on their backs on offensive wrestling; turns out every meme about wmma to be true

Probably the best card ever, people won't admit it because of their hate for Dana & The UFC.

9/10 from me, lots of great fights. I loved the Holloway fight, and was really happy Alex KO'd Hill. Very satisfied.

Not having the courage to arrange the main card fights in the obviously correct order was very disappointing. Everyone knew Gaethje v Holloway would create an incredible level of excitement that was perfect to carry into the main event, but instead of getting those two epic finishes back to back, the entire energy of the event was drained with the China fembots robbing us from experiencing Pereira vs Hill the way is should have been. Fuck China!

I gotta admit, on Paper it was a bit of a letdown... but boy did this card deliver.

We at least got KO of the Year for sure.

So Sherbros, how you rate UFC 300 ?
On paper and watching, it was fantastic.

5 stars is perfect to me, very few cards deliver top to bottom where every fight is amazing. This had a few stinkers. Bo fight + Sterling + some of the wmma fights slowed the momentum for me. It was 8.5 or 9 out of 10. Great card, but we could probably have better down the road.

Jiri, Max, and Alex (especially Max) made it epic.

Top rating for me.
I was the same going in, though I recognized the potential. Max put a cherry on top... & then there were still 2 bangerz afterward!!!

Back