Raven haired security girl

Nnedd

Centaur Booty Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
The Shark Tank and in fact, the entire city of San Jose and state of California are lucky to have you.

Thick, dark haired, authoritative, smartly dressed in a pants suit.

Hotter than any ring girl, elusive like Machida, I cannot find your pictures. You walked out a few fighters early on and I think you corralled a fighter to his corner after a knockout. What I wouldn't give for just another glimpse of your beautiful face before I die.

C'mon Sherdoggers, anybody have a screen cap of the hot security girl from Saturday night?

You'll make my day if you do.

EDIT *********

Hand placement : 10/10

2132133333.jpg

scaled.php

scaled.php

vpknf8.jpg

Thanks to Joe Mencia for the added VIDEO FOOTAGE!

ravenufc.gif

Last edited:
Give me a day. I'll have her social security # for you.

The Shark Tank and in fact, the entire city of San Jose and state of California are lucky to have you.

Thick, dark haired, authoritative, smartly dressed in a pants suit.

Hotter than any ring girl, elusive like Machida, I cannot find your pictures. You walked out a few fighters early on and I think you corralled a fighter to his corner after a knockout. What I wouldn't give for just another glimpse of your beautiful face before I die.

C'mon Sherdoggers, anybody have a screen cap of the hot security girl from Saturday night?

You'll make my day if you do.

I believe a post entitled something to the effect of, "Who is this fattie?" is a good place to start, as someone fitting that description was in a pic there walking back my main man Weidman.

Haha, I saw her and told my brother who was watching the fight with me that someone would make a thread about her on Sherdog. Surprised it took this long actually.

What do the child labor laws say about a 14 year old girl doing that level of officiating?

She was very grabby. Smacked quite a few fighter asses.

Wow. First was the redhead at the weigh ins, now the Security Chick from the HP Pavillion? LOL Well Pics would be nice. Anyone?

Wow. First was the redhead at the weigh ins, now the Security Chick from the HP Pavillion? LOL Well Pics would be nice. Anyone?

And normally I'd flame for making a thread like this without pics, but for the life of me I can't find any.

I'm intrigued.... I'll be keeping an eye on this thread. Has so much potential :D

That's a little overboard.

I'll settle for her driver's license picture.

I'll submit that with my report of list of family members, favorite colors, current clothing, etc.

That girl was not a fatty. She was gorgeous.

When do you know for sure that you saw her on the broadcast? Maybe I can take a screencap.

Back