Ray Beltran vs Jose Pedraza Aug. 25th

Beltran had a punchers chance.
Never thought of Beltran as a big enough puncher to have a punchers chance

Id have prefrred Beltran as Loma’s opponent prior to the Paulo Moses fight but as of now, Loma vs Beltran would be a huge mismatch

Never thought of Beltran as a big enough puncher to have a punchers chance

Id have prefrred Beltran as Loma’s opponent prior to the Paulo Moses fight but as of now, Loma vs Beltran would be a huge mismatch
I think Pedraza is a gimme for Lomachenko. Beltran wasn't beating him either.

Disagree on Beltrans power. He's a big hitter.

I think Pedraza is a gimme for Lomachenko. Beltran wasn't beating him either.

Disagree on Beltrans power. He's a big hitter.
Beltrans left was hurt again this past fight, but yea if he lands Loma could go down, and then who knows after that.
Pedraza has no shot. Plus the uppercut he dropped Beltran with was more on Beltran being a fool and leaping in their with his chin out.

Still rather see Loma-Beltran.
Better fight, and would bring in more of an audience.

I dont see how Beltran is a better match up for Loma based on his performance against Moses let alone last night, there were moments where Pedraza looked like an elite boxer against Beltran, imagine if that was Loma? yes it would do better numbers and Beltran would get the paycheck he deserves (after being robbed against Burns a couple years ago) at least Pedraza resembles Linares a little and is much fresher

I dont see how Beltran is a better match up for Loma based on his performance against Moses let alone last night, there were moments where Pedraza looked like an elite boxer against Beltran, imagine if that was Loma? yes it would do better numbers and Beltran would get the paycheck he deserves (after being robbed against Burns a couple years ago) at least Pedraza resembles Linares a little and is much fresher
Pedraza go wrecked and outclassed by Gervontae Davis. I don't see anything he brings to the table.

This was an amazing fight. I'm keeping this one saved on my dvr for some time.

Back